Bring Roland Deschain Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

I do not know what anyone elses opinion is on this matter, but it is mine that these forums have become a lonelier place without Mr. Deschain.

Without getting into why he is not here (as we are not allowed to talk about the reasons), I am here in support of Roland :)

Roland may get a little wound up from time to time and have a 10,000 word rant but that is what most of us like about him, personally it gets boring logging on to these forums reading only about the 1.27 update and other related stuff - where is the P+P!

And without appearing to mod bash because I love you guys so very much, even you hefty :eek:hmy:, but it does appear to me that Roland only reacts the way he does because he is largely provoked by others (inc. one or two mods) and when you are getting it from all directions like he does I can imagine how frustrating that could become.

In the words of the bible:

Colossians 3:13

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

So lets give our brother Roland the benefit of the doubt and welcome him back to our community :)

Who is in agreement? Show your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I just read through one of his P&Ps about jdeazy (whoever he is) and it was very interesting. As long as he doesn't have a go at me, I want him back too :)

DeletedUser14029

Roland! We miss your duels with phonebook, miss sarajevo, and other duelers :d

DeletedUser

Roland, is one awesome player. I have always respected that guy.

He is true hero and honest player. He speaks his mind and he is honest about it.

I miss and want this guy back..

I am in agreement with Derek :)

AG

DeletedUser1121

I just read through one of his P&Ps about jdeazy (whoever he is) and it was very interesting. As long as he doesn't have a go at me, I want him back too :)

Yeah, Jdeazy.. that was the good old times.
Roland knows how i think about him, and he knows i miss him around here.

Come on dude, Don't let them get you.

Diggo11

If Roland wants he can petition his own ban through a ticket. By all means discuss him, praise him, glorify him, whatever, however any further 'protesting' will only get this thread a quick lock ;)

DeletedUser16628

Love Rolands rants they make for interesting reading.Bring back the old skool star I say.

DeletedUser5677

I like anyone who's gotten multiple moderator warnings. Push that envelope! :laugh:

DeletedUser14029

I miss his gun on Soldier Tower. or, rather, his after-battle reflections. that often sparks a heated debate of multi-battle with Miss Sarajevo and Derek...

DeletedUser

Rolands rants sure were amusing... at least he did not pretend to be anything that he wasn't, you got to show the dude some respect for voicing his opinion, even if not everyone agreed with it.

DeletedUser

10) General Ban
All players have the right to appeal any ban via the Support System.

he can use the support to appeal and if they have said no its probably their final answer, and also another rule....
Do not complain in the forum
i want roland back but i can see this getting closed very soon :( or someone being banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

10) General Ban

The administrators of the West.net are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final. We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the game. All players have the right to appeal any ban via the Support System.

Once again Tom, you have been found guilty of speaking before putting your brain into gear, he is not banned from the game - this topic is relating to his absence from these forums ;)

DeletedUser3543

Perhaps it would be easier for him to open up a new account on the forums.

Who knows, maybe even call it Doland Reschain :D

DeletedUser

Once again Tom, you have been found guilty of speaking before putting your brain into gear, he is not banned from the game - this topic is relating to his absence from these forums ;)

once agian derek you have no thought either, i was referring in the quote to the system available to "appeal" against the ban, i doubt people here can do anything bout except maybe appeal for him through the same system :) we all aiming for the same objective here derek, bring roland back :)

DeletedUser14006

What and what :S

The quote you refer to is from the game rules, he is not banned from the game so they have no relevance.

DeletedUser

What and what :S

The quote you refer to is from the game rules, he is not banned from the game so they have no relevance.

ok, next time i quote only the part that is relevant then, i will edit it now.

DeletedUser14006

Anyway, stop going off topic, this thread is for showing our undying love towards Roland :)

Stop butting in with your unwanted quips.

DeletedUser

roland was still here when i first joined, and i remember the huge 2 age reply he did
you dont see them any more:) really... its one of his many aspects people seemed to like

Status
Not open for further replies.