Break A Wish game

DeletedUser13682

Granted but you are unable to read it, as it is in a long forgotten language, you go all angry German kid, and one of the keys accidentially gets lodged in your throat, killing you.

I wish

DeletedUser

Your wish is corrupt, and as per stated in rule #236A-q, you violently explode.

IW WI.

DeletedUser13682

You get a cheeseburger, the cheese has been made in the traditional style of using maggots, and those maggots found the meat. Also, all your veggies have E. Coli.

I wish I had a cookie.

DeletedUser13636

You got it, one chocolate chip cookie with chocolate covered flies just the way you don't like it. :razz:

I wish I had a Hot Fudge Sundae, without chocolate covered flies of coarse. :nowink:

DeletedUser13636

Ok then you have true awesomeness, you are so awesome that you are never left alone by all the newest west players. In fact you are so awesome at this game that you have now been appointed as the one and only go to player, with your new role comes the responsibility to answer any and all questions that come your way with a factual answer.

I wish I had Wyatt Earp's Buntline. :)

DeletedUser13682

You get it, but since you're only a level 1, you shoot yourself in the face with it.

I wish I was the richest person on the planet, with no hitches.

DeletedUser13636

You get it and there are no hitches with the cash you are in deed the richest person on the planet. The sad part though is while out on a hunting trip your friends decide to shoot you in the face and take whatever cash you have on you, but on a brighter note you do have one of the most expensive funerals there ever has been or ever will be.

I wish I was your sole beneficiary with no hitches of coarse. :)

DeletedUser13682

You become my sole beneficiary, to my old wooden 5' canoe.

I wish I was invincible.

DeletedUser

you are, but u are incredibly depressed and scuicidal and spend the rest of your life failing at attempts to kill yourself.

i wish i was in a better mood :(

DeletedUser13636

Wish granted, you are >Invincible< and children across the world read about you everyday.

I wish I owned Invincible. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you do but its rotten

i wish i was 18 allready.
this last 27 days is killing me

DeletedUser13636

Granted you are 18 now, but I bring my rotten hot dogs to your party and everyone gets horribly sick. :sad:

I wish I was 18 again. :razz:

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but you get arrested for trying to buy alcohol, and get killed in a prison riot.

I wish I could be the current age I am right now for the rest of the year, until my birthday, and then continue my natural aging process until I die, which would be at least 70 years later.