Boxes in fort battle

DeletedUser

How lucky can you get?
Off line at the battle, KOed in the second round and getting a wooden box, with a blue skull belt.
To bad it will take a couple of month before I can use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was offline and got a doctors bag and lasted most of the battle because i doged like 13 shots haha

DeletedUser

you didnt last long..... 13 shots can be made in one turn......

DeletedUser

got a steel lined chest and amazingly inside was a jims torn pants what a useless item for me to get
wooden box -yellow horse belt
would be nice if people can post what they get in boxes lets test if what the developers are saying is the truth or not about items being dropped in steel lined and iron clads boxes

DeletedUser

Battle for Silver Moon

Iron clad box containing black riding boots.

DeletedUser

Got iron clad in battle when lvl 34 and got fancy pistol belt, just 66 levels too early

DeletedUser

Wooden box with recipe for Gentleman's Dinner.

I'm a blacksmith.

DeletedUser

Never open any boxes again, after I got black rags from iron clad box :mad:

DeletedUser25606

steel lined box,,huckleberry's slingshot ,,i think that beats everyone in the crappy item stakes

DeletedUser

Wooden Box - Pilgrim's Shirt. Can't wear it as I'm a female character, but it'll get me a little bit of money.

DeletedUser30307

7 steel boxes got me stuff like huckleberry slingshot, thomas hart belt, precise percussion & another precise item & other not so good stuff and the best item was a fancy soft leg guards.

many irons yielded mostly stuff like black headband, black rags and the best item was a fancy coat.

many wooden yielded varied stuff and the best item was calamity janes belt.

should have sold all the steels/iron and used that money to buy wooden....would have been MUCH better off.

DeletedUser28178

I got Black Stetson from an wooden box. More than happy, for it suits me perfectly for Fort Battles.