Bouquets

DeletedUser

I have been testing in beta, I found out that if you do 9 times with premium on normal job of picking berries, you would get them at least only two.

After the three bouqets, you can go for the other 7 in any other job.

The first three are only in picking berries.

I tried in beta a silver job(picking oranges 2 min) and a gold job(shining shoes 1.5 min)

Neither gave because I didn't finish from picking berries of 3 bouqets.

So far I have found 8 bouquets. All whilst doing 30 minute jobs (Drilling for oil (3 bouquets), Building windmills (2 bouquets), Building coffins (1 bouquet), Plant trees (1 bouquet) and Iron mining (1 bouquet)

It would appear therefore that the first three are not only picking berries. I actually gave up on that after so many unsuccessful attempts

DeletedUser

speaking about the 2h jobs - i did straightening the river for 4th time - still no luck at all; however guarding the fort and evangelizing gave me bouquets in the first try. i wore cupid set all the time. i think there are some other variables involved beside pure luck.

It´s a high drop but not 100%...
On one world i left it doing 3 jobs: straightening the river, hunt pumas and transport prisoners. Got 1 bouquet in each job.
On another i left it doing transport prisoners, charlatan and roam the land as a poker player... got 2(charlatan and poker)

So the jobs with more time raises the drops but doesn´t guarantee that you will get one.

DeletedUser22685

As for picking berries.. futu you must be joking or trying to get me to waste my time.
I have found 2 hour jobs to be sufficient in getting what I needed on most worlds to 5-7 so far.

No, the original three flowers have quite a high drop rate from picking berries and picking tomatoes and whatever the other original jobs were from two years ago. You'd only have to do it five times, that's 7.5 minutes. If you don't get at least one bouquet drop from that, you can assume you've already got the original bouquets last year or the year before.

DeletedUser22493

I didn't try this, but can you flower duel the same person more than once? Or do I need to find another player?

DeletedUser

After starting shock with low drop rates on short jobs, 2h jobs really saved the day for me (more then 75% drop rate when looking at 3 worlds combined).

I used automation medal and energy bonus medal, combined with one or two 100% energy refills from UPB shop (for 36 bonds) and just scheduled those jobs, forgot about everything else and now have really easy and cheap 10 skill points.

Feels like late christmas present and finally worthy reward for dedicated players.

Just big PLEASE: no more useless sets that crowd inventory! I'm almost sorry for never implemented inventory limits.

DeletedUser

After starting shock with low drop rates on short jobs, 2h jobs really saved the day for me (more then 75% drop rate when looking at 3 worlds combined).

I guess you felt the same as me. It was depressing when you were used to 3 easy SP. It's not bad at all, especially if you have 1-2 hour jobs you'd be doing anyway that you can do in cupid.

Deleted User - 1278415

Da-twista looked at my account and said I had 6 duels prior to me doing any bouquet duels this year.

I did the berries the 1st year. I skipped last year. I'm already up to 8 bouquets on w12. glad I got 2 in a row or else I would have stopped at 7. I have been doing 1 hour jobs.

No, the original three flowers have quite a high drop rate from picking berries and picking tomatoes and whatever the other original jobs were from two years ago. You'd only have to do it five times, that's 7.5 minutes. If you don't get at least one bouquet drop from that, you can assume you've already got the original bouquets last year or the year before.

Futu, for your logic on berries having a high drop rate. is bull. I did berries 9 times with no bouquet drop, 1 picking agaves, 2 guarding forts, then 2 paddle boats, and on the 2nd paddle boat I got my 1st bouquet. the 14th try actually.
are you going to say Im just unlucky again. And yes all were in the cupid set/non-premium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Futu, for your logic on berries having a high drop rate. is bull. I did berries 9 times with no bouquet drop, 1 picking agaves, 2 guarding forts, then 2 paddle boats, and on the 2nd paddle boat I got my 1st bouquet. the 14th try actually.
are you going to say Im just unlucky again. And yes all were in the cupid set/non-premium

GF, I think maybe you should read my posts more carefully and make sure you understand what I am actually saying. The first three bouquets for people who have never gotten them before drop quite easily on picking berries like they did for us last year and the year before. Only the ten bouquets AFTER the original three have low drop rates.

DeletedUser26820

Evangelizing, a 2-hour job, has been my most successful.
Set it 4 times, hit 4 bouquets. Now have 13 total.

Have hit on Building a Bridge, a 10-minute job, at 60% and 50% mot.
Have hit on Straightening River, a 2-hour job, at 90% mot.
Have hit on Beaver Hunt, a 10-minute job, at 75% mot.
Have hit on Exploration, a 1-hour job, at 100% mot.
Have hit on Hunting Buffalo, a 30-minute job, at 95% mot.

All hits in Briscoe.

DeletedUser30224

best value for time spent on jobs while hunting for bouquets for me was 1h jobs. Not worth mentioning which as it doesn't make a difference. Motivation is not an issue either.

DeletedUser34781

seems its only 3 sps this year folks... saves some time n effort looking. it might be different if players never did last years etc

DeletedUser

3 new ones this year. If you did past years, you need to equip the cupid set. Oh, and dueling is still completely narfed, day 3.

DeletedUser

I tried an extra 20 jobs with cupid set equipped and got no more than my 3 standard ones... and this was first year doing the quest so I am not sure about the accuracy of the cupid set theory. If someone can show they got more than 3 this year, I will be less sceptical.

DeletedUser34781

cupid set part isnt available this year. not for me anyways.3 is still good

DeletedUser23437

cupid set can be bought in the shop for 25 gold/bonds...

cupid set not needed to find bouquets, 3 max can be found...

everyone I have talked to found them 'picking berries' amount of time doesn't matter, just luck of the draw...

good luck

DeletedUser34781

as i said that cupid part doesnt seem to be available/working to get the other bouquets

DeletedUser19772

Do you need the cupid set equipped at all times, or can change clothes after you queued your jobs? Wish to do the latter.

DeletedUser

Do you need the cupid set equipped at all times, or can change clothes after you queued your jobs? Wish to do the latter.

You do not need Cupid's set at all this year.
Pick berries with whatever clothes for a couple (3-10) of 15 second jobs, and you'll get the bouquets.

DeletedUser19772

You do not need Cupid's set at all this year.
Pick berries with whatever clothes for a couple (3-10) of 15 second jobs, and you'll get the bouquets.

I just did 100 15s picking berries for just 4 bouquets. :hmf:

Everyone's getting more luck with the cupid's set on longer jobs. Now, do I have to wear the set throughout the job, or can I change clothes after queueing the jobs?