Bouquets

DeletedUser22685

I've got more than a dozen bouquets from straightening the river in the last day across six worlds.

DeletedUser31022

I now have a total of 7 bouquets 3 from picking berries 1 from catching horses and after 3 attempts at marriage swindler I got another 3. I don't understand why people are saying that if you've done this before you can't get all ten cause I've done this the last 2 years gaining 6 SP already. It does say that you can gain up to 10 and nothing else about not being able to get that if you've already done it. lol I think someone just jumped to that conclusion when they couldn't get them all in one shot.

Speaking of jumping to conclusions I just realized that I'm on Dakota and this is the first year for this quest here! lol I haven't been playing the other worlds recently that I have done this on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am still not clear... If you got bouquets last year, can you still get them from picking berries?

The reason I ask is I have done the job 20 times with cupid set on and not found any yet. Is this common and I am unlucky or should I just focus on other jobs?

DeletedUser

They drop on every job as long as you have the complete set equipped. Silver or gold jobs are more likely to give you a bouquet, such as the longer ones.

DeletedUser

I will start on the longer ones then as the berry job is not being very fruitful. Almost 30 jobs and no bouquet drop.

Deleted User - 1278415

Is there any way to tell if we did the bouquets last year or not. I remember I quit actively playing the west for about a year (I just logged on once a month) and I'm not sure if I did the 3 bouquets last year or not. I've got 7 bouquets on 1 world... and I'm trying for the 8th now. I just want to know if there is a way for support to let us know if we should bother going for the extra 3 or not.

DeletedUser15641

Is there any way to tell if we did the bouquets last year or not. I remember I quit actively playing the west for about a year (I just logged on once a month) and I'm not sure if I did the 3 bouquets last year or not. I've got 7 bouquets on 1 world... and I'm trying for the 8th now. I just want to know if there is a way for support to let us know if we should bother going for the extra 3 or not.

I think a support ticket with that question is what you should do.

Deleted User - 1278415

I think a support ticket with that question is what you should do.

obviously that will be the end result, but do I want to do it for 5 worlds? I'll just request 1 world and go off that. I usually do the same on all my worlds for events like this.

DeletedUser22685

I don't think it can be tracked, you'll just have to try for your eighth and see what happens. Also if you do a few picking berries and get no bouquets that'll give you your answer, since they're a fairly high drop rate.

DeletedUser

I am still not clear... If you got bouquets last year, can you still get them from picking berries?

Yes, but longer jobs are much much much better. I would guess a 1.5 min job has 1/80th the drop rate of a 2 hour job, and it's not 100% for 2 hours. I found 1 bouquet doing 130 short jobs on one world, 80% of which was probably picking berries. 2 hour jobs seem to be about a 50% drop.

delldell56

erm...gf? just check your accounts on tw-db, quest little things, and it'll tell you if you've already done it or not. it won't tell you if you did it the first year or last year, but at least it'll answer your question, since it was not possible to find more than 3 bouquets until now.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well I know I did it the inaugural year it was available... was that last year or the year before? Little things shows it as being completed so it should be done for 3. Thanks.

As for picking berries.. futu you must be joking or trying to get me to waste my time.
I have found 2 hour jobs to be sufficient in getting what I needed on most worlds to 5-7 so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

I have been testing in beta, I found out that if you do 9 times with premium on normal job of picking berries, you would get them at least only two.

After the three bouqets, you can go for the other 7 in any other job.

The first three are only in picking berries.

I tried in beta a silver job(picking oranges 2 min) and a gold job(shining shoes 1.5 min)

Neither gave because I didn't finish from picking berries of 3 bouqets.

DeletedUser

5uTcGOW.png

DeletedUser

I have been testing in beta, I found out that if you do 9 times with premium on normal job of picking berries, you would get them at least only two.

Right. I did picking berries about 80 times with premium on w11 and got one.

Next theory.

DeletedUser23445

Yep, I'm inclined to go with this as well. Earlier I said 75% but I think I had a lucky run.

speaking about the 2h jobs - i did straightening the river for 4th time - still no luck at all; however guarding the fort and evangelizing gave me bouquets in the first try. i wore cupid set all the time. i think there are some other variables involved beside pure luck.