Bouquets

DeletedUser

This has gone from a fun, lighthearted little holiday festivity to an enormously frustrating grind. I've only even tried on one world and gotten 1 bouquet in 130 jobs. So I'll have all 7 in 910 jobs? Fun fun fun.

Edit: Since all jobs seem to drop them now, we may just be victims of very low drop rates on short duration jobs. We may be much better off doing the 1 or 2 hour jobs we'd normally do (if you do any such jobs).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you might have noticed, a new item is available in the Bond shop. This box contains the Cupid's set.

There are three bouquets you can find and use in a friendly duel with someone else who also has a bouquet equipped.
If you already used these bouquets last year, then the new item set will help. If you have it equipped, there is a small chance of finding more bouquets (up to ten in total) while doing jobs.

This all starts the 14th and will end the 19th at 23:59.
just one question :
if i get 3 in last year , i can get only 7 more this year or i can get 10 more this year ?

DeletedUser

I'm assuming it's 7. If you've never bought SP, it may be cheaper to buy 7 than to use nuggets for energy refill to get 7 bouquets.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming it's 7. If you've never bought SP, it may be cheaper to buy 7 than to use nuggets for energy refill to get 7 bouquets.
but there is worlds that you can not buy SP , AP with nugget and its better ! or nugget spender will buy big amount of SP and AP too like what they used for tombola sets ;)

another question , we can push duel while we are in passout time ?!

DeletedUser

I did the 3 last year.
Last night i did 3 times guarding the stage coach with the cupid set equipped. On one of them it dropped a bouquet.
So it´s my 4.

It looks like to have a very low drop rate... but i have saw people with premium wage activated and already found 6-7. Don´t know if they had luck or if having the premium raises the drop rate.

DeletedUser

got 1 from Picking berries at 0 motivation.

is this the second or 3'rd year with bouquets?

DeletedUser

bouq.jpg

Finally i found the 4 (first one of this year). 8 jobs... nothing. Ninth... got one :D

Snr Sarg

Regarding wearing the full Cupid Set, and apologies if this a noob question, but something I've always wondered is whether it matters if you are wearing the set for the whole duration of the job, including when you queue it?

Reason I ask if that

(a) I may want to wear the speed set when I queue the job to get there faster
(b) I may want to wear defensive duel set whilst doing the job

Could I simply switch to full luck, or full Cupid, or full whatever set required, only in the final moments of the job as the timer finishes?

DeletedUser6752

So if we want the (MAYBE) benefits of this valentine's day event, all we have to do is put on the outfit that screams "DUEL ME! EASY KO!" and then log off for the day, confident in the knowledge that when we get home from work, we'll have an inventory full of bouquets and an easy chance at extra HP?

If you already used these bouquets last year, then the new item set will help. If you have it equipped, there is a small chance of finding more bouquets

What a fun and lighthearted way to celebrate this "holiday". What could possibly go wrong? Again.

DeletedUser22685

Don't do it if you don't want to. Some of us are glad for the chance at extra SP.

Personally, I don't care if I get duelled a couple of times because unlike a lot of people I don't think it's the end of the world, in fact it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

DeletedUser6752

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd be more than happy to get some extra HP (especially if it's you shooting at me from the fort, futu). But the idea of leaving my character in that cupid suit unattended for the entire day, only to come home to no bouquets, no money, no product and a KO? Doesn't make the prospect so rosy. I used to be able to sit at my computer and be hands-on with this game nearly all day if I wanted to - now I work 12-hour days and barely get the dailies done. Maybe I'll be able to get the bouquets over the weekend, but that's the only time I'm willing to try, if I will be at the computer.

Like Elmyr said - This has gone from a fun, lighthearted little holiday festivity to an enormously frustrating grind.
And you know how it galls me to have to agree with Elmyr. ;)

The only part that really bothers me this year (were we even able to get these HP last year if we had done the duels the year before?) is the quote from Desi above - all this effort and 'risk' and there's a reasonable chance it will all be in vain. And the first year these duels were available, half mine were sabotaged by someone who dueled me without a bouquet equipped - I got the exp but no SP, and lost the bouquet all but one time.