Bounty wars

DeletedUser

(OCC: God mod. I shot you in the leg, hereby not killing you. You shot me in the forehead. Now, I've set myself up as one of the best marksmen. Your shooting with an injured leg, near dead, and in 12 degree weather. Now the shot never happened. But I'll help you.)

James sighed and went over to the injured man. "Meh Im in a good mood," James said as he grabbed the man and dragged him to the house. He put him on a couch, put some gauze around his injured leg, and then said,"Shut up, dont bother anybody, and you won't wake up in hell." James went back into the kitchen and grabbed some coffee.

DeletedUser5046

Angel let te kids stay in bed for a while and let te youngest of them sleep while Elmer being te eldest is starting to play father for his 'sisters'.

Angel went down and wondered what te noises she heard is all about..she stopped walking down te stairs after her third step (five more step and she will be down te first floor) and noticed te door . . . it seems something had happened while she was upstairs wit te kids...

DeletedUser

Kurtis wonders what happend. He gave james the money then got shot. That is the last thing he remembers. Not his name, not what he is doing here, nothing.

Kurtis not noing what he was doing walks upstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

( guess sense i'm dead i'll make a new man =) )

Name : Alex

Weapons : None at this momment

Bio : Foster child with no home.

Alex saw the big home, and decided to walk over to the home, hopeing to get a place to sleep and some food

after being shot in the arm the last time he approached a home, Alex decided to put his hands in the air as he neared the door.

" I'm unarmed! " Alex yelled, " I just wan't a place to sleep, maybe some food as well! " Alex also yelled.

DeletedUser

Kurtis ran down the stairs. He opend the door. Do i know you. or do you know me. i cant remember a thing. after looking hard Kurtis relisde it was his brother. Alex! he shouted.

DeletedUser

Alex was confused he diden't remember any of his faimily, with the expression of his face you coulden't quite tell if he was confused or rejoiced.

Alex replyed to the man " Yes that is my name, how did you know? " Walking in I got a closer look at the man, fragments of memorys were comeing back, he had to have some connection with the man

DeletedUser

Im the one with no memery and rememberd you. why cant you remember me.

DeletedUser

( Occ, i was a foster child, never knew the faimily much )

" You look familiar to me... I think I know you from somewhere " i told the man by the door

DeletedUser

remember this. hands alex a golden revolver. its yours. at least it was.:dry:

DeletedUser

I looked at the engraveing on the side, flash backs of the old days rain through my head, i remembered shooting one round from it, and never did i remember reloading it, I opened it up, " Five out of six,.... Kurtis? Kurtis! is that you?! it's been so long, how's things with the faimily?

DeletedUser

Alex has more flash backs of the past, and hears conversaitions inside, " Who all is hear?, may I come in? " I asked my brother.

DeletedUser

" Oh, ok " I stated as I walked in, " Lovely place, may I go upstairs? "

DeletedUser

" Angel? " more memorys play back " It's a if I know everyone hear, but i'm sure she woulden't mind some companny." I walked up the stair and before going upstairs, I sat on the last step at the top, waiting fomr something, but I wasent sure what.

DeletedUser

I walk into the town, my fists by my side, and my machine on my waist. I wanted, a bottle of Whiskey.

DeletedUser

James walked in and twitched his eyes. "Who let someone in here? This is not an inn!!!" he yelled. He pulled out a sawn-off and blew a hole in each man's leg. "THATS IT!!!" he yelled as he grabbed the two men. He threw them out the door and into the snow. He closed and locked the door. He put up the iron chain-mail looking wire on the first floor windows. He closed the shades and went upstairs.