Bounty Protection

Spaceydk

What? "The player has a bounty protection. Ends: 9 Mar 12 10:53 AM"
I am pretty sure he is just 12-24 hours out of the bounty dead I put on him so that means 2 weeks protection?
How does this work? one I place one on him I can not do it again for 2 weeks? That is BS.
This is whats happening.

I am a all rounder / Fort Fighter / crafter
1) He duels me a couple of times
2) I duel him and can not beat him
3) He keeps dueling me
4) I start to duel his pure fort fighting / weaker town mates
5) On an on it goes for a month
6) I put a 20K dead bounty on him
7) 2 days later its collected
8) He comes out of 48 hours and hits me more often

I understand the need to protect people against beeing harressed by someone but why should I not be allowed to protect myself against a pure dueler putting high bounties on his head? 14 days thats wrong, way wrong.

Spaceydk

Just go ko yourself or move.

Why would I do that?
Since I can not beat him and I can not get others to do it using a bounty I have no other choice than to step up hitting his town mates who are not duelers so one guy brings annoyance to a lot of people. What great rules.

DeletedUser

Different things matter to different people. The game cannot be changed to suit the interests of one group over another. It is merely a framework for bring people together and what those people do in their interactions with each other is up to them.

DeletedUser20147

Since I can not beat him and I can not get others to do it using a bounty I have no other choice than to step up hitting his town mates

This is the only thing you can do in a situation like this. You can try diplomacy first - contact the boss of that town and let them know that if they can't control their troublemaker it will mean war. Usually they can't and they don't want to get rid of their star dueler so war is most likely to happen.