Bounty Hunting...

Is this a good idea that most would agree on?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

There should be missions for the bounty hunter to take down certain criminals for gold. Or bring back people alive to the jail and the game member has to spend some hours in there. Of course there would have to be bank robbers i order to have bad guys, the sheriff could make the bounties or the town Mayer. Anyone could try to duel these criminals.:)

DeletedUser

Wow need massive amounts of activity in order to be effective.

DeletedUser

He means a player-operated bounty hunting service. Like a vigilante group, kind of.

DeletedUser

Me too. But there should be a system that puts a bounty on someones head randomly(close to your level).

DeletedUser

There should be missions for the bounty hunter to take down certain criminals for gold. Or bring back people alive to the jail and the game member has to spend some hours in there. Of course there would have to be bank robbers i order to have bad guys, the sheriff could make the bounties or the town Mayer. Anyone could try to duel these criminals.:)

Todally agree on this!

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good idea. The same goes for locking people up as well.

DeletedUser

yall have bounty on ya heads how i see it (spits chewin tabacco out)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or or or what you could do is have a sign on peoples profile saying that they are wanted on the bounty hunter database... people could as suggested above that you have a databaseof players who want to pay people to duel people... this would add another good point to the game and would therefore attract more players.... this would be a good point to put towards the mods / designers.

DeletedUser

In other games that I've played with bounties on players, it is the player / town which places a bounty on someone that they want killed for having done some misdeed. The money is paid to the "bank" and a %age of that goes toward those who collect the bounty. For Example: The person paying for the bounty pays $500 to kill xyz. The Bounty Hunter killing xyz recieves only $400 (or somesuch) the "bank" makes $100.

I agree with the idea - should be implemented; sounds great !!