Bounty Hunting Partner Wanted!.. Get it?

DeletedUser

Now that it's more common for people to be wanted dead, I am looking for a dueler to coordinate attacks with.
You will have to have a dueling level about the same as mine (16).
Be aware that there isn't really a way to split the cash evenly, so I guess it's whoever gets lucky.
Obviously I don't need anyone to help if the guy is wanted dead or alive.

I don't actually expect to find anyone this way, but it can't hurt.

DeletedUser

I would but I just joined a few days ago and im level 10 Bandit :L

DeletedUser

You'll catch up I'm sure. I'm zero motivation so I only get experience for computer duels and the little bonus they give every day.

DeletedUser

What side of the map are you on? Im on the far east in tombstone county

DeletedUser

I'm based in the middle of the map (Bandits Hideout), but I tend to spend a lot of time east of there. I was in Tombstone County a few days ago actually. For the most part I only visit my town to use the market.

DeletedUser25480

hmmm i could always start again and help you out, iv been an effective melee resistance build on about 5 worlds now ^.^. Once question tho how do you maintain your 0% motiovation? my seems to always rise up when im offline and when people duel me my level starts soaring again :mad:

DeletedUser

I duel the computer. Before I joined a town I dueled them until it was at zero (took a while). After that, I just make sure to duel them every time I'm on. I try not to ever duel real people unless I have 0.

The npc duels are great because they lower motivation without raising the dueling level.

DeletedUser

Once I get a bit a cash for a new slingshot and horse, I could do some roaming.

DeletedUser

Alright, cool. I'll send you a telegram if I see a good target.