Bounty Hounds

DeletedUser16008

Is it possible that the German is taking away some of your enjoyment of the game?

Nope language never bothered me much... just seems very slow, very simple and very limited for variation to me, products are limited in use .. you just choose the hardest hitting fire weapon and some great fire enhancing stuff and you pawn... walking from a - b took far too long given theres nothing much else to do. As for the arena ? well sadly that was a piece of cake too.

If your a quester youll probably like it, if your a PvP player or like a dust up its very limited imo

DeletedUser

It's a bit late in the thread, but it has to be said:

Torchwood over Doctor Who !!!!!!! Dear Lord. All three of the new doctors have been great (yes, even Mat has grown into the role) and if for nothing but to watch and hear Emily Pond on a Saturday is worth it, but the writing has, on the whole, been really good and even since the changeover of the reigns.

Torchwood is to be watched because you're kind of bored waiting around for a new series of Doctor Who. Miracle Day was ok, but still littered with more cheesy scripting and writing than you'll ever get in Doctor Who and though the overall concept was interesting, it was hardly a great payoff for 10 hours of viewing.

Anyway... :)

DeletedUser

Miracle Day was a huge letdown to everyone. Don't get me wrong, a few episodes were awsome, but others were crap. Probably because episodes were not written by the same writer. And I have no time to write every detail about MD problems and design fails here as when I said Torchwood I ment the first three seasons.

So get first three seasons and after watching them you'll never be the same person again. And don't forget Torchwood comics!

And as I've said also... All three new doctors are several miles behind Tom Baker's Doctor role. Maybe I should have watch those three new ones, then go to Tom Baker without seeing him in the past at all? Yea, well... I probably got unlucky and spoiled with old Doctor.

I want Torchwood RPG and I want it now. I don't want Doctor Who game.

P.S. To enjoy Torcwhood you don't need to watch Doctor Who at all. Yes, you'll miss the destruction of Torchwood One (London) and some episodes with cpt. J. Harkness, but it's nothing you can't live without.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope, season one and two were tolerable, the children one (3) was engaging but to me, and many others, torchwood is a poor man's spin off of Dr Who :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, I thought David Tennant's presentation of Dr. Who was the most interesting. And yes, I watched many of the ol' Dr. Who's, including Tom Baker. And while Tom Baker was distinct from the previous Who's, David's portrayal was more emotionally moving.

DeletedUser

To each his own. I'm aware tastes shouldn't be a subject of a discussion, but we may spit on 'em, right? ;)