Resolved Bounty Expired?

HelenBack

Just noticed that my "for dead" bounty for over $50k has disappeared... and no I wasn't KO'd. Do the bounties expire? Or do they disappear when the person that placed the bounty on you deletes their account? Also... When we migrate... will our bounties follow us?
:unsure:

DeletedUser

If you migrated, that's probably it. I am pretty positive the bounty does not go with you when you migrate. And no, I never heard of one expiring.

DeletedUser

If the person who placed the bounty migrates (or deletes) you also lose it.

delldell56

naughty naughty helen :p

i think it makes sense that the bounty doesn't migrate with you, considering that you may not be aware of hte exact moment when you are arriving, and you are carrying your money in cash. would be such a mess if you get dueled because you had a bounty on you.

HelenBack

Darn it!!! No wonder things were boring again... I think that once you get a bounty, it should stay with you... Where's the fun in losing it just because the person who put it on you left? I mean, do you think that the Sheriff would say... "Well the victim isn't here anymore, so no need for the bounty on this killer."
:p

naughty naughty helen :p

i think it makes sense that the bounty doesn't migrate with you, considering that you may not be aware of hte exact moment when you are arriving, and you are carrying your money in cash. would be such a mess if you get dueled because you had a bounty on you.

You know it!!!!
:D

I haven't migrated yet, but I would have liked to migrate with my bounty...
:hmf: