Bounty Achievement

MightyMouse2099

I just collected a bounty and my # of bounties did not increase. I previously had 19 and still have 19 bounties collected only. Anyone have any thoughts?

This is the second time this has happened that I am aware of.

MM2099

Sagaris

yes i also have reports of me claiming about 7 more bounties than are listed on my collected bounties, seems there a bit bugged...

Lord Melnkor

For some reason some achievements take a long time to process before they count. If it takes more then a day or so to register go ahead and send in a ticket and we should be able to fix it. Last week I just got the achievement for finishing the 09-10 thanksgiving quest line lol.

MightyMouse2099

For some reason some achievements take a long time to process before they count. If it takes more then a day or so to register go ahead and send in a ticket and we should be able to fix it. Last week I just got the achievement for finishing the 09-10 thanksgiving quest line lol.
The issue is not receiving the achievement. The problem was I collected a bounty and it was not counted. This is actually the second time that I know where this has happened. The final achievement is 25 bounties and I was at 19, collected a 10K bounty and didn't get credit and then I placed one and dueled and received a point after I collected that one.

MM2099

W13 - MightyMouse2099

Sagaris

i did a support ticked, they told me because it was before a certain update they cant be counted and it cant be changed :(

Lord Melnkor

So I looked into it and this is what the reason it ;

This statistic was not recorded prior to the release of Version 1.33, making it impossible for us to retrospectively count previous actions towards this achievement.

MightyMouse2099

So I looked into it and this is what the reason it ;

This just happened yesterday. This was not a collective issue previous to achievements. I just had 19 counted yesterday and collected two bounties. But logged for only 1. I have now 20 instead of 21. This is really minor. But if it is an issue, it should be fixed. Is there anything I can post to assist in solving this?

MM2099

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
Dead bounties collected (on KO) are not counted towards this achievement. Can you confirm the opponent was knocked out when the bounty did not count?

MightyMouse2099

Dead bounties collected (on KO) are not counted towards this achievement. Can you confirm the opponent was knocked out when the bounty did not count?
Ah, this would make sense. I am sure the ones I have counted have all been dead bounties. I will continue to watch it. Thanks for the info :)! (But why wouldn't dead bounties be counted?)

MM2099