Bounties proposal

DeletedUser

The jail time should be a 48 hour(2 days) limit, like being passed out.
During that time they cannot build if they are a builder, work if they are an adventurer, or duel if they are a soldier/dueler.

And for the rest, I agree with what the first person said. Some limits would be good.

DeletedUser

You can almost be certain that some would do that just to increase their own notoriety.

DeletedUser

You can almost be certain that some would do that just to increase their own notoriety.
I agree.
They would have to make it to where you cannot set bounties on yourself, or anyone in your town or anyone who shares the same internet connection as you.

DeletedUser

But that would suck for someone such as MarkAnthony if that was placed because he would be targeted forever without much ability to retaliate and half the people being targeted would be so bored they'd quit! On the other hand, it's a great idea for duelers to earn more cash and reign above other classes!

I don't see why not, if, after all, this game will be a bloody feud-and-retaliation game where friends backstab you! :)

DeletedUser1105

I think this needs a new summary, honed down to the agreed points which unfortunately won't include jails.

DeletedUser

The jail time should be a 48 hour(2 days) limit, like being passed out.
During that time they cannot build if they are a builder, work if they are an adventurer, or duel if they are a soldier/dueler.

And for the rest, I agree with what the first person said. Some limits would be good.
No, let's overlook the fact that you will put someone out of play for 2 days and look at the root of the problem. Adventuring players will no more choose adventurers, Builders will no longer choose workers and others will no longer choose duelers/soldiers for combat.

DeletedUser

- bounties can be set only by mayor
- bounties can be set only on persons who attacked your town member in a specific time period
- no jail, because it is making you not to play. Instead I think the classic 48 hours of not being able to duel someone after KO is enough. This will occur by increasing the motivation of others to collect the bounty.

DeletedUser363

I really see no point in the jail idea. What are you supposed to do when you are in jail?

DeletedUser5046

What are you supposed to do when you are in jail?

sleep. . .stare into te air...

→ unless they make it a point to let te prisoner construct or work for te town who caught him/her then that will not be pointless anymore...

*te prisoner could have uhm...experience but no money. . .*

DeletedUser

angelaiah dont u want to delete the dueler classes better?!i bet all my money that a builder started this thread!

DeletedUser1105

You better pass that money over then.

Ulthor is the most anti-builder ever. He is anti-adventurer too. He is also anti-happy as well but that's another matter.

DeletedUser

I'm not at all anti-builder. I'm anti whinging builders who don't have a 'live and let live' attitude to other classes.
I'm not anti-adventurer either. In fact i want them to have an adventure and move around the map more, take more risks [see limiting resources idea]
As for anti - happy. An improved game would make me and others happier.
Anti - hippy, guilty as charged.