booted from fort battles

DeletedUser529

Fort battles need good players in order to be successful. Players get booted if better players come along, simple as that....

DeletedUser

Fort battles need good players in order to be successful. Players get booted if better players come along, simple as that....

For the most part, but people will generally give priority to a level 30 from their town over a level 60 outsider.

DeletedUser

For the most part, but people will generally give priority to a level 30 from their town over a level 60 outsider.

Yup, I've seen that on w3. I did a random fort battle, and another guy who was lvl 71 outsider got kicked (not sure if its possible to leave) and was replaced by a lvl 24 from the town. Isn't that stupid?

DeletedUser

Yup, I've seen that on w3. I did a random fort battle, and another guy who was lvl 71 outsider got kicked (not sure if its possible to leave) and was replaced by a lvl 24 from the town. Isn't that stupid?

Not stupid at all. The level 24 player who is online and in chat and able to follow a battle plan is a much more effective player than the level 71 who is offline and stays in one corner of the battle map the entire battle.

DeletedUser

I guess you're right, I didn't see if the 71 was online or not, but if they were both online or offline, wouldn't the lvl 71 dominate?

DeletedUser

It is possible that the player deserted. If you are not physically at the fort when the battle starts, you don't take part.
Also, If nobody bothers to set priorities for the battle, town members automatically get precedence over outsiders.

I guess you're right, I didn't see if the 71 was online or not, but if they were both online or offline, wouldn't the lvl 71 dominate?
Only if the level 71 player is bothering to participate, not hide in the corner away from the action.

DeletedUser

It is possible that the player deserted. If you are not physically at the fort when the battle starts, you don't take part.
Also, If nobody bothers to set priorities for the battle, town members automatically get precedence over outsiders.

Only if the level 71 player is bothering to participate, not hide in the corner away from the action.

Eventually he'll have to cause damage when the opposition comes to him. But by then it'll maybe be too late

DeletedUser

i am... i got all the right skills for it.. i have even made an account built for fort bttles...mabye the should but down what skill u need and how many u got .. when ur about to attck or defend.. you no when u go a for a job u cant do and it shows u what skills u need for it.. kinda like that.. but how many u got for it..

I figure you're one of these guys, right Scott?

World 1
img.php

(Not wielding a fort weapon)

World 5
img.php

World 6
img.php

World 7
img.php

(Not wielding a fort weapon - BANNED)

World 8
img.php

(Wielding a Rusty Rifle [required level 20])

World 9
img.php

(Wielding a Precise Crossbow [required level 23])

World 10
img.php

img.php

I'd guess it was the guy in world 9. World 8 scott is obviously an active dueler so he's probably not just built for fort battles - plus he's holding an outdated fort weapon.

If you want your world 9 worker to be taken seriously as a mercenary fort fighter then I suggest you spend some cash and get yourself a better fort weapon. At level 31, you can use a harquebus. Your own town's store doesn't sell one but you can use West Stats to search for the nearest town which sells it.

With that done, founders or participating towns might look at you as a good prospect for their fort battle (even though you're still fairly low level really). You really should send them a telegram though. Town founders are the hosts of the party so it's really polite to ask for an invite before you crash. If you turn up without an invitation and the bouncers throw you out then you've nobody to blame but yourself really.

DeletedUser

I figure you're one of these guys, right Scott?

World 1
img.php

World 5
img.php

World 6
img.php

World 7
img.php

World 8
img.php

(Wielding a Rusty Rifle [required level 20])

World 9
img.php

(Wielding a Precise Crossbow [required level 23])

World 10
img.php

img.php

I'd guess it was the guy in world 9. World 8 scott is obviously an active dueler so he's probably not just built for fort battles - plus he's holding an outdated fort weapon.

If you want your world 9 worker to be taken seriously as a mercenary fort fighter then I suggest you spend some cash and get yourself a better fort weapon. At level 31, you can use a harquebus. Your own town's store doesn't sell one but you can use West Stats to search for the nearest town which sells it.

With that done, founders or participating towns might look at you as a good prospect for their fort battle (even though you're still fairly low level really). You really should send them a telegram though. Town founders are the hosts of the party so it's really polite to ask for an invite before you crash. If you turn up without an invitation and the bouncers throw you out then you've nobody to blame but yourself really.

lol..bevoir...such an extensive research for 1 player..on all the worlds :blink:....dedication:D

DeletedUser

If a job's worth doing, it's worth over-doing.

Ok...to be fair, it wasn't really worth doing... :indian: