Votes: 109 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a One week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal

Due to the bond cap, I am proposing a way to cash in your bonds and keep them as bond letters in your inventory for when you need them. This will allow players to bank their bonds when they get too many of them and save them for special occasions.

Current Workaround

Players get to 2000 bonds and have to spend some in order to keep collecting them daily, preventing them from collecting more than 2000 at any time.

Details

At any time, players will be able to cash in their bonds for a bond letter. The cost will be either 20% of their bonds (for example to get a 1000 bond letter, the player needs to cash in 1200 bonds) or pay an amount of nuggets (to be decided by Inno but a suggestion could be 5% of the total number of bonds to be cashed in). Players can cash in at major amounts to get one of the following bond letters: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 with the remaining un-cashed bonds remaining on account as usual. Either that or the Bond Conversion can be done like a monthly quest where a place can be assigned for this conversion and also if it is not a problem,the method of tax pay can be made in 2 choices(Bonds or nugget),by presenting this 2 choices to a player,he can decide if he wishes to use his nugget for it or bonds for it.

Abuse Prevention

The Bond letters will NOT be sellable or transfer-able from player to player.Luckily with the many tombolas we have in a year,the thought of stacking trillions of bonds won't be a problem as it would be spent most definitely.Players can theoretically collect thousands of bonds letters, beyond the current 2000 bond limit,but the cap remains at 2000.

Visual Aids

Normal bond letters can be used with no need for any new visuals

Summary

Players are currently restricted by a 2000 bond maximum limit and this idea would allow players to bank bonds for a rainy day by either using some of their bonds or premium nuggets to cash in their bonds.

Administration

Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

DeletedUser35983

Just raise or dismiss the effing bond limit....pfffft.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Well since that probably won't happen any time soon this idea is just as good.

DeletedUser

Absolutely Yes from me. Still, it would be so much simpler just removing the cap, but if that is not possible (there is a cap by some reason), this is a great option, too! :)

DeletedUser35520

yes, but would rather just see the limit raised or the cap removed. They may already be about to do this, since according to tw-db (although not official) the complete set with no name chest will cost 2100 at the shop and it does show bonds as accepted currency. Regardless, until the limit is raised or the cap removed, yes for the idea

DeletedUser

yes, but would rather just see the limit raised or the cap removed. They may already be about to do this, since according to tw-db (although not official) the complete set with no name chest will cost 2100 at the shop and it does show bonds as accepted currency. Regardless, until the limit is raised or the cap removed, yes for the idea

It seems more likely to me that it's 2100 so it will be nuggets only...

DeletedUser35506

Whilst i never collect enough bonds to even get close to the 2k limit myself it got my yes.

DeletedUser

Anyone gave a thought as to Why the limit of 2000 bonds was put in first place?

Inno doesn't want you guys hoarding the bonds! :p

I'd stick my neck out even if this idea gets 100% votes it won't get implemented.

DeletedUser

Anyone gave a thought as to Why the limit of 2000 bonds was put in first place?

Inno doesn't want you guys hoarding the bonds! :p

I'd stick my neck out even if this idea gets 100% votes it won't get implemented.

I think because if you can collect a large amount, as a fortfighter, for example, nuggets could be replaced for you by bonds.

The cap is logic business :) It is that simple.

DeletedUser

I think because if you can collect a large amount, as a fortfighter, for example, nuggets could be replaced for you by bonds.

The cap is logic business :) It is that simple.
Not entirely, because all premiums still require nuggets. The bond shop was implemented after the introduction of premium (et al) chests in that Christmas shop thing a couple years ago and long before the first tombola (IIRC), which is the only big revenue source which uses bonds or nuggets. At the time the bond shop was implemented it doesn't seem like there was any real reason for the 2k limit, unless they were just thinking ahead to a time when bonds would be competition for nuggets.

DeletedUser23359

At the time the bond shop was implemented it doesn't seem like there was any real reason for the 2k limit, unless they were just thinking ahead to a time when bonds would be competition for nuggets.

I think elmyr is right, if they really viewed bonds as a competition to nuggets they would've never let the highest reward in tambola's be below the bond cap, because i bet there are some who used bonds to get their full sets, etc. Thats alot of revenue loss for inno imho.

Ps. I hope they dont read this and change their mind.

DeletedUser

i say no since the cap on bonds will change anyway, with 1 of the future updates(see set with no name which costs 2100 bonds in the shop) making this suggestion less needed.

DeletedUser

i say no since the cap on bonds will change anyway, with 1 of the future updates(see set with no name which costs 2100 bonds in the shop) making this suggestion less needed.

Don't use tw-db.info as a real source. Even if their site is quite an impressive thing and has often real data on it, it does not necessarily have to be a certainity.

Status
Not open for further replies.