Bond Conversion.

• Thread starter DeletedUser25547
  • Start date

DeletedUser34977

yes from me, tho doubt i'll get to 1K in the foreseeable future. lol :p

DeletedUser6752

I really don't see why it should be premium. Taxes on anything are paid in the same currency which is being taxed. Saying the tax should be paid in nuggets is like saying your income tax in the US should be paid in Canadian currency.

I agree with Elmyr* - it shouldn't be limited to premium. that's the same as saying that non-premium players aren't allowed as many bonds as premium players. Non-premium is tough enough as it is.

* - prepare for the apocalypse.

DeletedUser

Couldn't this be as simple as selling the bond envelopes at the UPC Shop?

DeletedUser

Couldn't this be as simple as selling the bond envelopes at the UPC Shop?

I do not understand this. If you collect an envelope, you do it because your bond-account would overflow. If you sell the envelope, you get bonds in exchange and that goes into your account? This would overflow the +bonds. What have you resolved by that?

Am I misunderstanding something?

DeletedUser34315

I do not understand this. If you collect an envelope, you do it because your bond-account would overflow. If you sell the envelope, you get bonds in exchange and that goes into your account? This would overflow the +bonds. What have you resolved by that?

Am I misunderstanding something?

Have the 1k bonds envelope for sale in the upc shop. That way, when you buy an envelope, you lose 1000 bonds, but gain a letter you can later open for 1000 bonds.

That's a great idea, parafrog. You should submit it, imo.

DeletedUser30224

Have the 1k bonds envelope for sale in the upc shop. That way, when you buy an envelope, you lose 1000 bonds, but gain a letter you can later open for 1000 bonds.

That's a great idea, parafrog. You should submit it, imo.

No need to submit it just yet. The only reason for this proposal not to pass would be the fact that some people do not like the 20% loss of bonds, but other than that I was close to just submitting it without a vote. If this passes, I'll take care to write a note with the submission that it can be resolved that way as well. If by some miracle it fails, you have my blessing to make your proposal.

Hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser30224

This proposal passed the voting process and was submitted to developers. No further discussions are necessary.

Thank you