Blondie14 steals Boothill Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1121

They managed to steal the town and that sounds a WIN to me, but now they are giving it back which sounds the right thing to me. ;)

stealing a town is not a win imho.
One of them just got trusted by his fellow townmates but didn't deserve it.
It was a backstabbing thing to do. But that is not the worst part.. If you want to do it to make a point, i don't see a problem in that. But coming over here and brag about it and try to gain money or whatever out of it is just as low as you can get. The complete fail in this is that nobody wanted the town so now they try to look like the good guys by giving it back. That is what you call a FAIL.

DeletedUser9470

stealing a town is not a win imho.
One of them just got trusted by his fellow townmates but didn't deserve it.
It was a backstabbing thing to do. But that is not the worst part.. If you want to do it to make a point, i don't see a problem in that. But coming over here and brag about it and try to gain money or whatever out of it is just as low as you can get. The complete fail in this is that nobody wanted the town so now they try to look like the good guys by giving it back. That is what you call a FAIL.

LMAO!
yer totally! we lost out BIG time!

DeletedUser1121

LMAO!
yer totally! we lost out BIG time!

Yes you did and this is why:

I thank neo for agreeing with me, im hopeing that this might cause a slight change of heart for opinions of me, since people judging me on the false propaganda has hurt my cause, im glad however that some were willing to look past that and listening to my side of the story and not be tricked into believing all the lies, and those who have done this, you know who you are, and i thank you for it.

You stole a town. You said so yourself. What did you expect? Nobody likes traitors or spies and this was as low as you could possibly go.
Now you come over here and try to be the good guys by giving it back.
If this did anything to the way i look at you ingame, it probably got worse istead of better. If you have a plan you stick to it. No matter how bad it gets or backfires. Turning around 180 degrees and try to be the good guy because people used "false" propoganda and giving back the town is just a sign of weakness. If the thngs that were said are false, you could have just come with evidince to show the truth..

DeletedUser9470

Yes you did and this is why:

You stole a town. You said so yourself. What did you expect? Nobody likes traitors or spies and this was as low as you could possibly go.
Now you come over here and try to be the good guys by giving it back.
If this did anything to the way i look at you ingame, it probably got worse istead of better. If you have a plan you stick to it. No matter how bad it gets or backfires. Turning around 180 degrees and try to be the good guy because people used "false" propoganda and giving back the town is just a sign of weakness. If the thngs that were said are false, you could have just come with evidince to show the truth..

LMAO!
thank you for your generous crying, I now see how we lost out!
you dont like us any more and more so we have caused you to cry! and so this is a huge loss for raccoon city!
LMAO!

as ive said before: I put my neck out on the line for some of your leaders so they would get their stolen accounts back and they still felt the need to stab me and my town in the back as soon as I showed signs of weakness.

So backstabbing WTA got it! You got it! and you are surprised about it!? LMAO
If you want your town back then come take it back, stop crying like a baby, I dont care about what you backstabbers may think.

Reap what you sow.

DeletedUser1121

i don't care what you do with my opinion.
Personal i couldn't care less what happens to that town.

I am crying, crying from laughter :laugh:
You guys made a whole topic about how cool you are stealing a town and trying to profit from it. Now it seems like nobody cares about the town you are giving it back trying to fix what you broke yourself, I couldn't have said it better:
LMAO!
Reap what you sow.

DeletedUser9470

i don't care what you do with my opinion.
Personal i couldn't care less what happens to that town.

I am crying, crying from laughter :laugh:
You guys made a whole topic about how cool you are stealing a town and trying to profit from it. Now it seems like nobody cares about the town you are giving it back trying to fix what you broke yourself, I couldn't have said it better:

lol, u havent got a clue have you?

This is how it went for us:

1-You stabbed us in the back
2-You got stuffed
3-We decide that point made we can now get rid of your useless town

If you dont want it back I dont care, it will go inactive or blondie can keep it for himself!

Peace Out

-Neo-

Pwning noobs since they started crying!
LMAO!

DeletedUser1121

lol, u havent got a clue have you?

This is how it went for us:

1-You stabbed us in the back
2-You got stuffed
3-We decide that point made we can now get rid of your useless town

If you dont want it back I dont care, it will go inactive or blondie can keep it for himself!

Peace Out

-Neo-

Pwning noobs since they started crying!
LMAO!

I have not stabbed anybody. My town isn't part of any alliance/empire and never was or will be. . I am just watching this from the side.

I can't remember getting stuffed. But if i was, next time stuf harder maybe i will feel it then..

Do with the town what you wish. Not my town, never was and never will be. Point isn't made that hard because nobody actually wanted it.

peace back at ya :)

DeletedUser

look guys, apparently no one looks at who made this thread, Gordo made this thread to down grade me and everyone else, we didn't make it t sound cool, if anything, we wanted it to stay on the down low, but i knew that it would hit the forums. anyway, it's over, if the problem is resolved than there can't be much more complaining.

I took their town and am giving it back, based on what they did to us. This seems a bit merciful in some ways. compared to the guys that would just take the town and never give it back.

But if everyone would let this go and understand where the people on the other end of this thread stand, it would be much easier to go through this.

I'm waiting on response from gordo about getting the town back, and as soon as i do, ill get over to BH and give it back. Hard feelings will be there, and it's fully expected, but i hope those who weren't even a part of this would now leave it be.

And come on Neo, please stop throwing gasoline on the fire.

DeletedUser544

Desi, I fully agree with what you said. this is a pathetic waste of a thread, and yes even though Gordo made it to call Blondie out for his treacherous act, Neo and Blondie have more then re-purposed it to be a loudspeaker for their bragging and false victory claims

@Neo - you are a whiney little baby who doesn't even make sense. the best thing I can come up with is you think Raccoon City deserves some sort of respect, and to have some sort of power in w1 now... because you guys are the "oldest players in the game" (read raccoon city's profile and try not to *SCOFF*)
so to get said respect, you come back 6months after essentially quitting, steal a town, brag about it publicly (and talk a bunch of crap), utterly PHAIL at selling the town because nobody wants it, then try to act like the benevolent good guys while still claiming some sort of warped ******ed victory? was that REALLY something you thought would work? do you think everyone who reads the stuff on here are 10 years old like you?

what I really love is, who is it you hate, ETC? WTA? both? Lonesome Dove? do you even know who is who amongst these factions or do you just lump them together like someone who is completely ignorant of w1 politics? on several occasions you have spoken at someone while obviously not knowing who they were even affiliated. I laugh at people like you who obviously just refuse to quit and lose; raccoon city will never be anything in w1. so either go join TW/SB, or quit but stop acting like anyone should care what you do or say: nobody cares

@Blondie THEY didn't STEAL your ******ed town. and the longer you keep believing this (and spouting it out as if it were true), the less respect I have for you. were you even playing back when all this went down? or, are you just taking everything Neo tells you as gospel? I would be beyond surprised if Gordo took anything back from you scum, since doing so would be acknowledging that he actually cared about getting the town back after you stole it. shame on you for trying to preach and talk down to people who YOU STOLE A TOWN FROM. YOU. nobody else. YOU. you DO NOT GET to complain and whine about something they did when you straight up came on here and not only admitted, but BRAGGED about stealing a town outright away from them. this is a town wherein the majority of the members DID NOT WANT TO FOLLOW YOU, and you stole the town anyways. yeah, you guys are so merciful and nice aren't you, by playing ball and selling it back. are you JOKING me? I'm sorry, but I cannot stand to read these blatantly flawed lies that completely misrepresent the actual history of w1 and what actually happened.

DeletedUser

alright, if that's how you see it, fine i don't care, but since it doesn't even concern you, why bother posting?

DeletedUser529

This is fun reading all this. Almost like reading a dime western pocket novel. Full of it from everyone.....:p

Go with the punches BLONDIE, that is what this forum is all about, if players can't beat you up in the game they come here. If the game had more excitement and more to do then this forum would be a lot less interesting and the game alot more interesting......

I sure hope the next up-date is a huge game changer......I really want to get busy.

Watch this YOUTUBE video.....lol

I have enough money to buy a SPOOKY AC130U......Perfect for fort battles.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the "support", Bat, lol

but i know to roll with the punches, cause trust me, you never want to lose your cool in the forums, not to mention it will make your insulters win. So even though their theories are off-base, and most of the people commenting here don't have anything to do with the situation, i understand they're just bored with their lives and have to be badasses in the forums and on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.