BliXem's Signature Request Corner

DeletedUser19861

So if you require a signature for this forum, you are welcome to request it here. Each persons style differs so if my style is something you like, I will try to make you something you like. Please be patient and I will get back to you a.s.a.p! Include the following info:

Dimension:
File type:
Primary text:
Secondary text:
Theme:
Extras:
Image Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First round

Hello. First time I've even looked at the forums so just hoping I do this correctly.

I simply decided to look around and happened on the thread. I suppose if the offer is still open I would be grateful, though should I list the features I am hoping for? And please feel free to put me far at the bottom of the list, whatever happens. Not in any rush at all.

DeletedUser19861

Lol, you are actually the first one to make a request. You may give me your specifications and I will do my best.

DeletedUser

Ah I see. Well I'm not quite sure on what exactly I'm looking for but here goes.

I'm thinking something contemplative, down to earth as it were. Possibly including a male indian with long black hair in a braid wearing clothing settlers might wear. As for positioning, maybe just sitting on the ground and looking upwards.

On background I have very little idea of what I actually want. The paper background looks good. Maybe a feather on either side of the name?

Unfortunately that is all I have at the time, apologies if it isn't much.

DeletedUser

can i have to with the only difference is the Primary text
Dimension: Forum sig
File type: jpg
Primary text: first one is Anhlong, second one is The Super
Secondary text: The King is here
Theme: A castle and a red cloud above the castle
Extras: 2 knights stand in 2 side of the picture
Image Link: Choose what is the best for u
Pls :)

DeletedUser

Dimension:500x500
File type:Whatever you want
Primary text:Do ya feel lucky scum!,do ya?
Secondary text:Akadian
Theme: mafia boss pointing his gun to a cop's head
Extras:explosions as a background
Image Link:Whatever u like
Thank you :)
Sorry for my english

DeletedUser19861

It would kinda help a lot if you guys provide links to pictures you want used.

DeletedUser

It would kinda help a lot if you guys provide links to pictures you want used.

Probably don't have any. As I used to have to do on a regular basis in my siggy shop on the Grep forums, you'll have to regularly remind people who make requests that you're an image manipulator and not an original artist.

God knows how many times I've had to type that :rolleyes:.

By the by, Your work looks great! :)

DeletedUser

Dimension:500x120
File type:

Primary text:Ken McCoy
Secondary text:patriots
Theme: Guy saluting in graveyard
Extras:
Image Link:

DeletedUser19861

Dimension:500x120
File type:

Primary text:Ken McCoy
Secondary text:patriots
Theme: Guy saluting in graveyard
Extras:
Image Link:

Here you go:

kenmccoy.jpg

DeletedUser19861

Hello. First time I've even looked at the forums so just hoping I do this correctly.

I simply decided to look around and happened on the thread. I suppose if the offer is still open I would be grateful, though should I list the features I am hoping for? And please feel free to put me far at the bottom of the list, whatever happens. Not in any rush at all.

Here you go:

tsapski.jpg

DeletedUser

What program do you use to make sigs. I need help making sigs so if you pm me showing me how you do it i would appreciate it very much

DeletedUser

What program do you use to make sigs. I need help making sigs so if you pm me showing me how you do it i would appreciate it very much
There are a lot of tutorials out there, just google search.

DeletedUser19861

Not refused, I searched and searched for images that will work for your sig. Having a hard time finding something, that is why the person requesting a sig should supply images to what they want.

DeletedUser13113

Ahnlong

Never claimed to be a sig artist/designer, but I thought I would give it a go. If you like it, great, if not, I enjoyed the effort.

To Blixem: I'm not trying to hijack your post, just saw that you couldn't find anything so I thought I would give it a go.

ahnlong-sig.jpg

ahnlong-sig2.jpg

DeletedUser

Dimension:500x150
File type:
Primary text: He Who Kills By The Gun Shall Die By The Gun
Secondary text: In That Day His Thoughts Do Perish
Theme: A gunslinger sitting in a chair reading the Bible with a revolver sitting on a stand next to him.
Extras: He's completely alone
Image Link:

DeletedUser

Dimension:forum size
File type:
Primary text: Look On the Downside
Secondary Text: FReddy
Theme: OutLaw with hat and cape looking down with revolver in hand
Extras: Make sure the background is a town. thanks =) how long you think?