New Building - Blacksmith Level 1 - allows 5% faster horse speed Level 2 - allows 10% faster horse speed Level 3 - allows 20% faster horse speed Level 4 - allows upgrading of weapons from Rusty to regular weapon Level 5 - allows upgrading of weapons from regular to Sharp/Precise The Blacksmith would almost function as a Quest Giver in order to partake of it's benefits. To make the requirements fair for melee and ranged players I suggest the following: For faster horses: Melee would have to bring 4 horseshoes to the blacksmith. Job Shoeing Horses - 92 difficulty and 22% product find Ranged would have to bring 3 maps to the blacksmith. Job Exploration - 111 difficulty, 15% product find Restrictions: Upgraded horse speed is horse specific for the one you have equipped. If you buy a new horse you have to upgrade that horse by giving the blacksmith the required products. There will also be a fee to upgrade your horse. The price would be 10% of the purchase price of your horse. If you upgrade the same horse from 5% to 10% the percentages are not cumulative. Your horse will not be 15% faster, only 10% faster from its normal speed. For weapon upgrades: Melee would bring the blacksmith 10 Iron Rods. Job Iron Mining, Difficulty 176, 38% product find. Ranged would bring 5 Dynamite. Job Transporting Ammo, Difficulty 144, 5% product find. Restrictions: Weapon upgrades are weapon specific for what you have equipped. If you buy a new weapon you must upgrade the new weapon separately. There will be an additional fee to upgrade your weapon. If you upgrade a Rusty to a regular weapon, the fee will be the difference between the 2 purchase prices of that weapon. Example: Rusty Razor to Razor. Rusty Razor costs $64, Razor costs $146. You will be charged $82 to upgrade the Rusty Razor. You can not upgrade a Rusty Razor to a Sharp Razor. You must first upgrade it to Razor. Then you can upgrade it to Sharp Razor. You must meet the minimum level requirements in order to carry your new weapon. If you do not you will not be allowed to upgrade the weapon. Foreigners can use the services and it would work like a regular shop. The last 2 completed levels of the Blacksmith would not be accessible to foreigners (they can't upgrade weapons). Foreigners would pay 4x the regular fee but the number of products to be gotten remains the same. A percentage of services purchased by foreigners would go to the treasury. An example of how it would work: You go to the blacksmith because you want to make your Pony go 10% faster. You click on the Blacksmith and he will ask you if you are there to have your horse fitted or for weapon upgrades. You choose the horse fitting 10% faster option. At this point you will get a quest like screen. The blacksmith will say something like "Bring me 4 horseshoes and $50" and the reward would be your Pony gets 10% faster speed tacked on to its current speed. You go out and do Shoeing Horses until you have 4 horseshoes and make sure you have $50. You go back to the blacksmith, open up the quest like window again and click 'Complete Transaction" or something like that. Your Pony will now have a speed of 60% rather than 50%. The horseshoes and $50 is deducted from your inventory and bank account. It is just a basic outline. I know it needs tweaked.