Black Mountains Who is there?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 506 HP

Total health points
- 60 HP TimeWalker passes out. scoundrel wins the duel.

All I have to say is wow especially seeing as this is an adventurer quest line

DeletedUser

i beat them on my first try just change your duel'ing style and try again i also have the "push dagger" as my weapon...so maby you need a new weapon too. Plus my appereance is high

DeletedUser

after re-checking i was wrong i did not fight them yet lol...sorry about that i was thinking of a diffrent quest....i was going to see the report and post the aim and dodging i did for you but it was a diffrent back mountain job

DeletedUser

I have a better weapon then most will attempt him with and I'm almost 40 on world 5 which is the first world I've gotten that far on!

DeletedUser

W5 for me too. And Level 37. But I don't have a decent weapon so that, and some black riding boots for the Animal Instinct quest, are on my list before I head over to those quest givers again.

DeletedUser3543

It's coming next for me - after 4more hours trading with those Indians...

But I'm level 53 with a sharp conquistador sword, so hopefully should be a breeze!!

DeletedUser

But I'm level 53 with a sharp conquistador sword, so hopefully should be a breeze!!

good luck make sure you deposit before you go.. I tried with figaro;s razor and reasonable dueling stats (for an adventurer)

DeletedUser

trading with indians

Hi can you help me by telling me how i can trade with indians for 9 hours

DeletedUser

If trading w. Indians is not in your drop-down list, then you don't have enough skill points to be in range of doing the job.Have a look at the job list on The West Stats to see what skills are needed.

DeletedUser

Good Luck

I'm level 45 with above average dueling stats for an adventurer and when I got to Jacob I wasn't even in the ballpark! I will have to re-spec my entire character if I want to beat him I figure. Don't really see the point in having such a hard duel for an adventurer :mad:

DeletedUser3543

I'm level 45 with above average dueling stats for an adventurer and when I got to Jacob I wasn't even in the ballpark! I will have to re-spec my entire character if I want to beat him I figure. Don't really see the point in having such a hard duel for an adventurer :mad:

My World 5 trader has no hope then!

He nearly got KO'd by Plummer!!

DeletedUser3543

Let us know how it goes, MrGadilf.

Nothing to worry about :)

MisterGadilf wins the duel. scoundrel did not carry any cash and MisterGadilf walks away without taking any money.

-42HP v -467HP

Two down one to go :)

MisterGadilf wins the duel. scoundrel did not carry any cash and MisterGadilf walks away without taking any money.

-28HP v -409HP

And the third one :)

0HP v -486HP

Now I have my grubby little hands on the treasure!!

But for how long??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Well it's all over for me on W2 now.

Those 10 skill points are very useful, but you lose the money and gain XP if you choose the unassigned bit of the quest...

DeletedUser

So after you finish Black Mountains Possibility x this quest line is done??

DeletedUser

Well it's all over for me on W2 now.

Those 10 skill points are very useful, but you lose the money and gain XP if you choose the unassigned bit of the quest...

So I'm curious, did you beat Jacob? if so what weapon did you use? I've tried the sharp bowie, the bullwhip, sharp machete all to no avail, vigor @ 35 aim @ 21 and appearance @ 37 dodging is in the mid 20's as well along with reflex

DeletedUser

Just tried dueling scoundrel for the first time, W4 lvl 55 with Army Revolver (49-71 dmg)

Edit: Maybe the adventurer quest NPC's don't like kinky stuff, so the whip might automatically beat them? Anyone that has vigor skills fancy testing it?

Attachments

• scoundrel.png
    scoundrel.png
    128 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

So I'm curious, did you beat Jacob? if so what weapon did you use? I've tried the sharp bowie, the bullwhip, sharp machete all to no avail, vigor @ 35 aim @ 21 and appearance @ 37 dodging is in the mid 20's as well along with reflex

Indeed!!

MisterGadilf wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and MisterGadilf walks away without taking any money.

0HP v -619HP

I used the sharp conquistador sword, vigor around 55, aim about 38, reflex and toughness [no idea what weapon he uses] both in the 50's... Appearance in the 60's - figured that was the key since I attacked him...