Black Mountains (The treasure hunt begins)

DeletedUser19749

i have completed Black Mountains (The treasure hunt begins) and claimed the treasure. now please tell me that should i give away the treasure and complete the quest, or else should i sell it to make good money.... if sold will it harm me in the future......:huh:

DeletedUser8627

Well you may get a load of cash from selling it ($13000) but you will not be able to carry on with your adventurer quests.

$13000 is easily made, so the best would be to complete the quests rather.

DeletedUser

At the end of the quest, Mugridge will give you 9300 $ ans 10 skill points.

So selling is not worth it...

Anyways, never sell anything if you can get skill points with it... Remember it's the only thing you can't buy ;)

DeletedUser8627

I'm actually sure you are not able to sell any quests items any longer.

I think that was put in place due to people selling them and wanting the items back to complete the quests. But I could be wrong on that.

DeletedUser

Money is pretty worthless once you're at level you are tbh. I can make 13k in a couple of days. XP and skill points are worth soo much more, carry on with the quest, if you don;t want the duelling, just let mugridge get away (best option anyway imho)

DeletedUser

If you sell it before giving it up the second and last time to Mugridge, assuming the first decision, you're trading $10,832 (counting the hat), 750 XP, and 10 SP for $13,000, or 750 XP and 10 SP for $2,168. If you sell it before giving it up the first time, you're giving up another 2075 XP and $1150 (including the jacket).

Either way, you're a moron [if you sell it]. Money is nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

use weststats.com/questgroups
and always stick with the quests. Except when you get the two beers from the clothing questline. I desided to keep them cause they look cool at the brag spot.

DeletedUser

use weststats.com/questgroups
and always stick with the quests. Except when you get the two beers from the clothing questline. I desided to keep them cause they look cool at the brag spot.

Meh, been there done that. I rarely equip products because they look cool because it's too much of a hassle constantly replacing a product that actually does something for one that just looks good.

DeletedUser18482

In the last section of this quest, you need stamina at 25 to get a second chest. I have the requirement but, I am not finding the quest giver.

The treasure hunt begins
quest_done.png

jacob.png
1 requirement
1 reward

Who is there?
quest_done.png

shaft.png
1 requirement
1 reward

Growling
quest_done.png

mine1.png
1 requirement
1 reward

The mountains are beckon...
quest_done.png

mountain.png
1 requirement
2 rewards

The treasure
quest_cross.png

mountain.png
1 requirement
1 reward

DeletedUser

Go back to the mountains in the top right. the quest will appear when you get there.