Black mountains-the treasure hunt begins

DeletedUser

lm on world 8 and lm looking for steve the quest giver can any1 help plz lve been lookin for him for 3 levels now and he is still not showing up

DeletedUser

lm on world 8 and lm looking for steve the quest giver can any1 help plz lve been lookin for him for 3 levels now and he is still not showing up

I'm thinking you probably made the mistake most people make, including myself the first time I did it. The first quest is accepting the parcel. Just click complete on the quest from Henry. The next quest will be from Steve, who's around the center of every sector.

DeletedUser

If you have the Treasure then Mugridge takes it from you in the Reunion.

Should you not have this, send in a support ticket.

I'd love to report it, trouble is... I don't speak German and it won't work when I try to sign into the ticket thing... I'll jut post in the bugs section.

DeletedUser

this is all good btbut i cant even trade with indians yet...where the hell are they this lost dam indian tribe of potential traders???
or have i not got the requiremts at lv 36 yet
{sorry noob in the forums]

DeletedUser

this is all good btbut i cant even trade with indians yet...where the hell are they this lost dam indian tribe of potential traders???
or have i not got the requiremts at lv 36 yet
{sorry noob in the forums]

you don't have enough labour points to see the job, you need at least half of the jobs labour points to see it.

DeletedUser

I am also here now, and i want to do the quest that takes 20 animal instinct "Growling" (done), and the one where i get the aztec necklace "The mountains are beckoning". The problem is that it doesn't appear (the aztec necklace one). Do i have to complete the 2 "beat scoundrel" quests that give 50/60$ before the aztec necklace one appears? I am not a dueler so i don't think that money is worth the risk of getting KOd. After doing the necklace one i will do the treasure one and be done with it, but the necklace one doesn't appear.

DeletedUser

I forget which one comes after which other but one of the destinations has a couple of quests.

DeletedUser11353

You need to go in the mountains, if I remember correctly, mountains are the one to the far west

DeletedUser

That was it, thanks! Sadly, i tried two times but lost, 15 HP away from getting KOd.

Also, i don't understand how he can hit me in the head when i ducked all rounds...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ducking doubles your chance of dodging a head shot - it doesn't guarantee it.

DeletedUser

Ducking doubles your chance of dodging a head shot - it doesn't guarantee it.

Allright, thanks. As i had 4 hours back to my town, i decided to try again to get KOd. I use a whip. I changed a mexican bandana for a black shawl and a gray checkered shirt for a green poncho. I hit him for 44 damage, he hit me for 16, but as i only had 15hp i got KOd and lost...the two times before that he hit me for 200+ each time.

Well, sometimes the luck isn't on your side...

DeletedUser

On the plus side, I'm fairly sure you can challenge him again any time without going back to the mountains.

You need to be there to accept the quest but not to fight the duel...

DeletedUser

On the plus side, I'm fairly sure you can challenge him again any time without going back to the mountains.

You need to be there to accept the quest but not to fight the duel...

Nope, you have to be there to duel him.

DeletedUser

Are you sure? I've never encountered an NPC that couldn't be dueled from afar...

Same. You have to travel there to accept the quest, but once that's done you can duel them anywhere. The only problem in this case is that you'd have to travel back to the Mountains to accept the quest for the treasure.

DeletedUser

Not in this case atleast. If i click on the icon it appears as if i haven't been there before, i just have the option to walk there, no quest appears.

If i check my quest book the quest is marked in gray with a "X" before the name and i only have the option to cancel the quest.