Black mountains-the treasure hunt begins

DeletedUser

Thanks, I'll take your word for it. I've already done the adventurer quests six times and don't really want to roll another one just to test this myself. :)

Deleted User - 819397

Nicely done! My Adventurer on world 7 is still waiting on trading with indians...who knew trading would be so helpful?!?:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I'm thinking you probably made the mistake most people make, including myself the first time I did it. The first quest is accepting the parcel. Just click complete on the quest from Henry. The next quest will be from Steve, who's around the center of every sector.
That helped me too...accepting the parcel...thanks :)

DeletedUser17351

Got lucky and beat jacob on second try :)

Nice one Kinetic. I've lost to him twice, and decided to go sleep for a while cos he hit me for 243 the second time :huh:

Does anyone know what kind of weapon Jacob uses? I can usually hit him, and dodge most of his hits, but would like to know whether I'm better raising my toughness or reflexes to reduce the damage...

EDIT: Just realised there is a separate thread for this duel http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=13124 and at least 1 person seems to think Jacob is a melee fighter, so I guess the answer is that dodging and toughness are needed. Reckon this is going to take me a while :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

He is melee. Just put points in appearance and dodging, you`ll get him without a problem. Make sure you got decent aim as well. I forgotten where he dodges and aims but you can figure that out from your duel reports though.

DeletedUser

He is melee. Just put points in appearance and dodging, you`ll get him without a problem. Make sure you got decent aim as well. I forgotten where he dodges and aims but you can figure that out from your duel reports though.

I used the dodge and appearance tactic... worked a treat.

Once you duel him and loose... have a snooze and look at the duel report and change you aim and dodge accordingly...

I beat him on the 2nd attempt with this info :rolleyes: