Black mountains-the treasure hunt begins

DeletedUser

i accepted the quest, but i don't know from where i can get indian treasure, so i checked weststats and found that i can get one from mountains, but when i click on mountains on map, then i can only walk there and don't see the quest?

How could i resolve the prolem?

DeletedUser

Do the job called treasure hunt

Edit : My mistake I looked on weststats and though I was looking at a job that gave that as product but was looking at list of products. I stand corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its not the job treasure hunt.

have you actually walked there?

DeletedUser

Then after you accept the quest from Jacob you need to walk to the different areas to find the treasure (there are 4 to choose from). Once you get to one of the locations you'll have to accept the quest at that location to search.

DeletedUser

Save the mountain for last search the two mines and the shaft first (just for the bonus $ + XP + items)

DeletedUser

i think the quest can be done in any order, so do what's nearest to u

DeletedUser

Save the mountain for last search the two mines and the shaft first (just for the bonus $ + XP + items)

So.. Once you do the mountain, the quest ends? So taking the mines and shaft first will yield some stuff from those 3 locations - and then the quest ends in the mountains?

DeletedUser

So.. Once you do the mountain, the quest ends? So taking the mines and shaft first will yield some stuff from those 3 locations - and then the quest ends in the mountains?

You lose access to the locations with the scoundrels once you complete the quest to recover the Indian treasure. I mean the one that requires 25 stamina, but I'm not sure if it's accepting the quest, completing it, or just unlocking it that does it.

DeletedUser

how do I find Jacob??

there are no quest icon in my map..

I'm in level 52 and I've done the negotiations quest..

what should I do or complete then??

thank you very much..

DeletedUser

After completing the negotiations quest, Jacob and four other "quest givers" should appear in the same sector as Junction. Did you click Junction and click complete after finishing your 9 hours? Are you sure you clicked accept before Trading with Indians?

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm having trouble with this quest. I have the indian treasure, where do I go with it? all the quest points have gone. there's no junction to go to, and none of the saloon people have the quest active. West stats doesnt seem to offer any answers.
Was wondering if I was meant to look on a particular day or something and have read through the entire quest log and t doesn't tell me.
Any help would be good, thanks.

DeletedUser

I made it to the decision quests at the end, but have a problem.
I WANT to do Decision 1: He who laughs last
I went to the Sheriff & accepted the quest Decision 1. It says:
Hint: The position of Mugridge is marked with a white dot on the mini map (quest giver). He is in the south-east.

Well I have looked all over the southwest last night & today and see NO white quest dot on the map with Mugridge. What am I doing wrong or do I have to do it on a specific day / time???

DeletedUser

It's in the southeast (bottom right) corner, not southwest (bottom left). He's all the way in the corner.

If you're a member of a town, ride to Mugridge, accept the quest, ride back to town (or KO yourself), and then complete the quest, so you don't risk your ~$10k.

DeletedUser

I meant southeast, just said it wrong.

I see it now, really tight in the corner.

Good point regarding KO'ing myself first, since it is a long way back to town!!!

DeletedUser

Black Mountains Location?

How do you find specific locations like this? I am looking for Black Mountains and have been through world map 6 times looking for quest giver. :sad: