Black Friday sale

DeletedUser19518

Since you havnt ever bought a nugget nor intend to why do you always complain about what others do or dont get on a drop or for that matter how it is determined ?

Vkr, there is a solution in your dilemma.. but i am not here to answer what all .net know. :)
Apologize if you felt that i am complaining, which not :no:, but that is forum for, to discuss about the evolution of game. Always in right direction. :cool:
Tbh, that question started cuz many mates (premiums) asked me if that was fair. I felt not. But dont worry, i will give them your answer: Stop Complaining and Buy Nuggets? :no:

either you buy nuggets or you dont but to continue moaning about something in a game you have no intention of ever spending money on is a little bit silly.

as fafar says the buffalo necklace is not the golden buffalo and to a collector would probably not be unwelcome.

Vkr, there is a solution in your dilemma.. but i am not here to answer what all .net know. :)
I never accuse someone who spend money in game. Always support them. And they are the reason we still play this game. You dont understand that, but its not my problem. All i do, and will continue to do is to discuss in this forum what my friends want to learn or to discuss (unfortunately they are not retired yet so dont have time even to open this forum or chat into servers. ;) )

Cheers,
:cool:
V
$1

Ps: I know.. you are gonna answer via a 15 pages letter and explain me why i am wrong. ok. waiting for it. :p

DeletedUser30224

Ps: I know.. you are gonna answer via a 15 pages letter and explain me why i am wrong. ok. waiting for it. :p

Lol, me too :p As for the black friday jacket, if they would make +120LP on a product instead of the jacket, that would really be an incentive to buy. Thta way it would not interfere with LP giving sets. But in all honesty, 80 euro is good money for many people, including myself ... I'd be curious to see how many people spent that amount of cash, I am sure quite allot.