Black Friday sale

Discussion in 'Saloon' started by Disappoint, Nov 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Disappoint

Disappoint Well-Known Member

So, just to clarify - the items available from the Nugget purchase window (Black Friday clothing, chests and bonds) are NOT in addition to any particular nugget purchase - they are standalone purchases?

And do the jacket, pants and hat constitute any sort of 'set' that generates a set bonus in addition to the benefits of the individual items?

2. Da Twista

Da Twista Well-Known Member

Announcement was placed a few hours back already, just before the event went live.

And no, they are separate from nugget purchases, you do not receive nuggets with these purchases.

3. Gandalf Greyhame

Gandalf Greyhame Well-Known Member

Can you auction these items to other players?

4. supraxus

supraxus Guest

Quick question: The pants and hat are +0.04 Charisma per level (for example).

So if you're level 120, is the bonus +4 or +5?

5. rcris74

rcris74 Well-Known Member

The package it per world or per account?

6. killado

killado Guest

They are already working with the level 150.
    So it should have 4 now.

7. supraxus

supraxus Guest

Well currently, 120*0.04 = 4.8.

So really the question is, if you're level 120 today (not 150 in the future), will you get 4 or 5 to your bonus?

Or looking at it another way, when does the bonus tick over to the next level?

So if you're level 100 today, that's easy, you'd expect +4. But what happens at 101? I assume it stays at 4.

So even though I'm assuming at level 120 it would be 4, I guess I'd like an official answer on how the bonus progresses.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
  8. Slygoxx

Slygoxx The West Team Marshal

The bonus on level 120 should be +5.

9. rcris74

I do feel a little cheated by this whole Black Friday thing because of a lack of info in the announcement.It should have been stated in that announcement that this prizes are per world.It`s not about the money it`s all about being fair to the players and this is not the first time it happens

10. l8dygaga

l8dygaga Well-Known Member

80 euros get you 4750 nuggets, which is less than the value of 3 premium boxes + 1000 bonds. don't you think it would kinda be too much if you'd get that on every world?

11. rcris74

You didn`t get the point

12. supraxus

supraxus Guest

Cool and Thanks!

13. Magnadine

Magnadine Well-Known Member

The in-game job calculator doesn't include the Black Friday Jacket when it calculates the best clothes for a job. This (greatly) diminishes the use of this jacket for jobbing.

Also it would be nice to see the bonusses in 'hard' numbers on the jacket as well, not just the bonus percentages per character lvl. Maybe this would allow the Black Friday jacket to be included in job calculations.

For example instead of "+0.2 Aiming per level" it could say for a lvl 120 player "24 Aim (0.2 Aim per lvl)".

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  14. Da Twista

Da Twista Well-Known Member

I like that and tend to agree with you.

15. FargoBear

FargoBear Guest

Do we have any idea how the jacket compares to Frank or Doc's? I'm far too stupid to sit down and calculate this myself.

16. ViriM

ViriM Well-Known Member

Someone opened 1 premium boxes and found Golden Buffalo. Is that fair?

17. -Harley-Davidson-

-Harley-Davidson- Member

I bought the hat, but with it not being used in the in game calculator, it is useless.
    Glad I didn't buy the coat!

18. Fafer

Fafer Guest

you know that golden buffalo is now named buffalo necklace and can be found only in chests?

ViriM likes this.
  19. Victor Kruger

Victor Kruger Well-Known Member

Since you havnt ever bought a nugget nor intend to why do you always complain about what others do or dont get on a drop or for that matter how it is determined ? either you buy nuggets or you dont but to continue moaning about something in a game you have no intention of ever spending money on is a little bit silly.

as fafar says the buffalo necklace is not the golden buffalo and to a collector would probably not be unwelcome.

20. Caleb N Marken

Caleb N Marken Well-Known Member

Still labeled Golden buffalo in my inventory.

Agree with Victor. About the only way to get this item on the new world will be through a chest, so collectors or people trying to complete the collectors set will have to either get lucky or pay a premium price on the market to get one. Even on old worlds, the supply of these items will not be increasing through the wandering trader or town shops and new players on those worlds will eventually want these items as well.

I'm always disappointed when I get an item I already have through a chest, but that is just the luck of the draw. Sell it and move on.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013