Birthers and the Obama Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Where the Birther movement started:
tin-foil-hat_thumb.jpg

DeletedUser

I hope you are right because if down the road someone does provide proof that he wasn 't born in Hawaii , it would be the biggest scandal in world history.

but the Lady who spilled her Mcdonald 's coffee got her day in court, now u tell me which one was more frivilous.

Hold it, hold it.

Please CHECK some FACTS before you speak. Seriously

Have you EVER looked up that McDonald coffee case yourself?

Here, I will help you
http://www.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/...service=direct&session=T&sp=SD-202-CV-9302419
LIEBECK S VS. MCDONALDS ET AL

Case Detail Case Number Current Judge Filing Date Court D-202-CV-9302419 ROBERT H SCOTT 03/12/1993 ALBUQUERQUE DISTRICT
Ok, the following is potentially biased information but I remember checking into some of the claim and found them to be true.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

I think McDonalds pissed off the jury and judge, hence the result of that case that seem to defy common sense. But while most of the media got caught up in reporting multi-million dollar award, how many media report the subsequent reduction of the award by the judge himself? I speculate the final settlement amount is probably even less.

I think the plaintiff should've been more careful, so did the jury as the jury believe the plaintiff was 20% at fault, I probably will not go for that low and make it higher. However, I remember reading some of those documents and was not too happy when I found McDonald made 1 claim and plaintiff's attorney found McDonald's own internal document say otherwise, essentially, "lied". After that, I can understand why the jurors reached that kind of verdict, it was more to punish McDonald. (I still think it's a bit excessive but oh well)

You should also do some reading on what constitutes frivilous lawsuits, the definition of it, and how difficult it is to slap an attorney with it. If the judge is asking the plaintiff attorney to explain why the plaintiff attorney need to justify this is not a frivilous lawsuit + paying attorney fees, that's pretty serious stuff, trust me on that. By default, US legal system is each party pays for his/her own attorney fees, unless provided by statute (such as civil rights and I think anti-trust and some others), when a court consider the losing party to pay for winning party's attorney fees without a statute saying so, the court has to be pretty upset and the case has to be pretty frivilous, bad, to even consider that option.

DeletedUser

His mom was knocked up in indonesia, He WAS INFACT born in Hawii, but I count where you get knocked up as a birth place, so to me, he is not american simply because his embryonic state was started far off in the Oceanic region.

DeletedUser

His mom was knocked up in indonesia, He WAS INFACT born in Hawii, but I count where you get knocked up as a birth place, so to me, he is not american simply because his embryonic state was started far off in the Oceanic region.

Okay, I was born in Canada, however, had my parents been visiting the US at the time of my conception, that would make me an American by your standards?

DeletedUser

So does that make you a "Backseat Fordian"?

By your reasoning McCain isn't American either. I'd love to see you say that to his face.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure where you heard that, but everything I've seen about her life says she didn't go to Indonesia until after she married her second husband. Her second child was born there, I believe, but Barack was about 6 years old by then.

DeletedUser

Besides your being wrong, your tinfoil hat opinion holds no water. It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the law dictates.

Hey, where was your mom "knocked up?"

DeletedUser

What happens if someone is conceived while their parents are joining the 'mile-high club'? Would that make them citizens of the country they're above? What if they're currently flying over an ocean? My goodness, there are too many loopholes there...

DeletedUser

Interesting thought if 2 astronauts get bored and conceive a baby while in space. Then we could have living proof of extraterrestrial life.

DeletedUser

So does that make you a "Backseat Fordian"?

By your reasoning McCain isn't American either. I'd love to see you say that to his face.

I never said I liked McCain ;)

Okay, I was born in Canada, however, had my parents been visiting the US at the time of my conception, that would make me an American by your standards?

You were concieved in America, born in Canada. Not my standards.

Obama was concieved in Indonesia, born in America. Not my standards.

McCain was born on a US Military base in Panama, concieved idk where. STILL not my standards.

I was concieved in America and Born in America. My standards :)

Besides your being wrong, your tinfoil hat opinion holds no water. It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the law dictates.

Hey, where was your mom "knocked up?"

Me has no tinfoil hat. Me right indonesia, and me right Born in Hawaii.

And I'll tell you me knocked up place, because your so super cool: Texas. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

McCain was born on a US Military base in Panama, concieved idk where. STILL not my standards.

Well, I wasn't conceived in the US, for starters, that was an 'if'...by your "standards", I am 100% Canadian. At any rate, you didn't say conceived place and birthplace, you just said you considered the country of conception THE birthplace.

So, let's do some math here...Obama was born in the first week of August, so his mom would have gotten pregnant sometime in October (pregnancy usually lasts around 38 weeks = 9.5 months, but premature birth or overdue, can change that by a couple of weeks either way). Being a student she would have been in school in October, probably not flying to Indonesia in the middle of class to start making babies.

DeletedUser

And yet you're still not eligible to be the President. ;)

DeletedUser

here is one for you why does Obama on his "birth certificate" the certificate number 151 – 1961 – 10641 (block out in most pictures) but someone born 1 day after Obama in the same Hospital (Susan Nordyke and Gretchen Nordyke, twins) were given the numbers 151 – 61 – 10638 and 151 – 61 – 10637 which are the numbers before the number Obama was given. and why were the Nordykes' birth certificates black and not whiteish like Obama's is.

Nordykes'
090728birthcert.gif

Obama's

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_2.jpg (picture is too big)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ooh ooh oohh.. can I answer why the nordykes background is black?????

It's to prevent alteration, you can't erase or white out the form without it being obvious. The forms are individually numbered so that they can tell when a substitution has been made.

It's also amazing how all of these long form birth certificates have been available, but the one in question can't be produced similarly.

DeletedUser

I requested copies of my birth certificate and it looks nothing like my original. Maybe if you guys would get off the conspiracy ride, and accept the fact this has been a political trick all along, you would all gain a greater degree of understanding on just who is it that is pulling your leg.

DeletedUser

you know during the election 105% of americains registered to vote.
sounds like someone got a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.