Resolved Billy the blind eagle

DeletedUser

I couldnt find any answers on the forum...

What level do I need to be to open the quest ??

DeletedUser

How do I let Billy beat me? I have the gun I need so passed the first bit of the task, just need him to defeat me now as I keep defeating him.

DeletedUser

well probably un-equip your gun and if that dosent work wear clothes that dosent give much SP to dueling or you could just stay without equipping anything.....

DeletedUser37645

the responce i get is, i do not fulfill requirements . i have the pepperbox in inventory , jut pants as cloths , the pepperbox does bot show in requirements

DeletedUser

Well, if the pepperbox does not show as green or checked in the requirements, make sure you have a precise pepperbox revolver ( in inventory, not equipped ) and not just the normal or rusty version.

DeletedUser

Just to throw my hat in the ring, as has been stated, it must be a 'Precise Pepperbox Revolver' that you own and - to have him defeat you - strip completely naked - no weapons, no clothes, nothing - and change your stance to stand upright every round and also change your aim to either aim for his hands to do less damage, or aim for his head and have less chance of hitting him.
It is possible that you will still defeat him, (he is really weak), but just keep trying. It doesn't cost you anything and eventually he will win the battle and that part of the quest will be completed.