Billy the Blind Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a thought that letting Billy KO you might open a secret but I can't test that on any of my characters as he is too much of a wuss. I'm going to try with my w12 as soon as the quest comes up but it's not visible to be yet.

DeletedUser

I have a thought that letting Billy KO you might open a secret but I can't test that on any of my characters as he is too much of a wuss. I'm going to try with my w12 as soon as the quest comes up but it's not visible to be yet.

Whitewraith - just duel him after fort battle or after duel where you got killed

DeletedUser

Or KO yourself any number of other ways. You can't intentionally lose a duel by stripping down, but if you can go on a rampage and duel until you're dead.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight?

In the Quest Maya Wants you to Duel Billy to let him gain some "Self Esteem".
To get some Dueling experience because he is sooo Bad. You fight him and win. Hurray!

Now she asks you to lose on purpose to give him a bigger "Gain". So you take off all your clothes... and let him Beat you.

He is only a NPC. BUT WAIT A SECOND!
Was experience not gained??? (You got some... The Duel was so Billy could get some!)

I have to point out the Game Rules!!

§6) Push duels
A player may not intentionally lose a duel for the sole purpose of providing his opponent with experience points or money.

Something we can be banned for?? The rule doesn't Say "Duel NPC" it says "DUEL"
This Quest is Hypocritical!! Anyone who does it is violating the Rules! :laugh:

DeletedUser

A player may not intentionally lose a duel for the sole purpose of providing his opponent with experience points or money.

It says nothing about providing his opponent with self esteem. :p

I'm surprised that no one's pointed out that Maya seems to have a heart after all...

DeletedUser

But in a Duel... You gain "experience" points if they are available.
He's Just a NPC, But I'm betting that the screen Billy sees on his little NPC monitor says...
"Billy walks away... Gains XX experience points"! Experience gained!:laugh:
(Someone as bad as him beating you... Has got to be Beau coup Points!)

Points gained... Rule Broken! :p

DeletedUser

Yep, a 'Miss Kitty' Maya is not!
How many people has she had us "Kill"?

And I'm still suspicious about her "Uncle" Dying, and leaving her a Treasure letter...

DeletedUser18310

I had to use my pillow as my weapon in the duel, it beats softer than my fist, and then I had to strip naked and adjust my dueling settings to not hitting him. Then he suddenly was able to do a little damage on me so he won the duel.

Yeah, he is probably the worst dueler ever lol :) I tried it on W6 where I'm a non-dueling worker, stripped completely naked yet still he still took three tries to beat me. And when he finally did (after I adjusted my tactics) it was only in the last round with one shot of 26 damage lol

lol, yep, that's it. The point? I don't know. Maybe it was an exercise to see if they could make a quest that requires you to lose a duel without the duel being winnable.

Maybe you're right. it certainly seems like a bit of an odd or pountless quest otherwise.
trancel

Status
Not open for further replies.