Billy the Blind Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This bites I have to spend $8600 bucks in a foreign store to complete this silly quest.

I sure hope the rewards are worth it.

It's only worth buying if you can do so as a townie. And then only marginally so.

DeletedUser

He is right about the quest though. If you don't like it, don't do it. That simple. Just don't whine about it.

DeletedUser

I made money off this, lol. I had found my pepperbox, so free $2500? I gotta say though, I had trouble losing. Unequipt everything and stood straight up. Still took 3 tries. :p

DeletedUser

completely naked and I still cannot lose to this guy. I spent friggin 8600 for the gun, am I supposed to spend more cash taking away stats just so I can lose?

DeletedUser

completely naked and I still cannot lose to this guy. I spent friggin 8600 for the gun, am I supposed to spend more cash taking away stats just so I can lose?

are you aiming at all hands, and standing straight up each time? If you are and still cant win, try getting k0d, have like 1 hp and then fight him. lol

DeletedUser

stop whining. No one likes a whiner. :p
Hear, hear :p
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bendos again."

But on topic - nobody MAKES you do the quest! Sorry that you spent 8000+ to finish the quest, and I hope you feel it was worth it.

DeletedUser

But on topic - nobody MAKES you do the quest! Sorry that you spent 8000+ to finish the quest, and I hope you feel it was worth it.

stop whining about his whining. :p

DeletedUser

You don't get the gun back again so you'll have to buy a new one. The reward hardly covers that and this is with town prices. :rolleyes: But the XP's are nice.

I had to use my pillow as my weapon in the duel, it beats softer than my fist, and then I had to strip naked and adjust my dueling settings to not hitting him. Then he suddenly was able to do a little damage on me so he won the duel.

DeletedUser

I think I already covered that in a earlier post of mine (my decision to do the quest), I never said I did spend the 8k plus to finish the quest either. Perhaps you should read a bit more before you insert your foot into your mouth?

DeletedUser

are you aiming at all hands, and standing straight up each time? If you are and still cant win, try getting k0d, have like 1 hp and then fight him. lol

I did not try changing the dueling setting. I'll try that thanks! As far as trying to get my hp down to 1.... I do not see how that can be controlled that accurately :p

DeletedUser

Yea I stood up all 4 so all 5 hit locations were red , took my weapon off. Worked first time

DeletedUser

i went in naked, no weapon. He stung me for 450 damage. Should never have given him that pepperbox revolver..

DeletedUser

How the heck did he hit you for 450?? I got hit for 4, standing straight up fully naked.

DeletedUser

How the heck did he hit you for 450?? I got hit for 4, standing straight up fully naked.

Well, it was actually my work colleague (who doesn't participate in the forum) and for obvious reasons, didn't want me to give out his West character name, but he said I could post a screenshot, just cos we both thought it was hilarious that blind billy almost KO'd him..

http://tinyurl.com/ya6xvym

DeletedUser

Wow dude, don't listen to us at level 42....
I am a level 99 dueler, obviously I had to duel without weapon and clothes, or I would have never lost.
Please, smaller levels, do not do this at home. According to how hard or easily you win the first duel against billy, make it so that you lose the second one, but do not get yourselves killed (unless you plan to).

DeletedUser

Like I said, it wasn't me, but I think he is pure charisma something as well, so that can't have helped. Personally, I can't see myself doing the quest, because I don't see the reward matching the expenditure (i don't have a pepperbox revolver in my town).

DeletedUser

I lucked out because I already had like 3 in my inventory. I shouldn't have had such a hard time losing being pure hiding, it was actually pretty suprising.

DeletedUser

Umm you have pretty good mobility, so that includes dodging. I guess that kept ya from losing so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.