Billy the Blind Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi35

Did someone met him in train station as Twitter hints said? If so - what the difference from not meeting him there? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

omg, Twitter has got to go. It doesn't matter where you duel him. The only way to duel him at a train station is if you walk to building a railroad station and cancel it. Of course if you cancel it, it isn't built yet so you aren't at the train station. :p

DeletedUser

does this thing just end after the second duel? Kind of anti climactic.

DeletedUser

lol, yep, that's it. The point? I don't know. Maybe it was an exercise to see if they could make a quest that requires you to lose a duel without the duel being winnable.

DeletedUser

I had to take all pieces of equipment off to lose against him, only without a gun I still won.

DeletedUser

I haven't had any problems winning on most worlds, but I haven't done it with a melee dueler yet. My formerly pure hider had the most trouble, needing 5 tries for Billy to manage a hit against him.

Noobmic

For me without a gun I mad 2 dmg and Billy 0 dmg :)
No hit

Total health points
- 2 HP Noobmic wins the duel. Billy the blind eagle did not carry any cash and Noobmic walks away without taking any money.

But at the end I changed my duels position in default and he managed to make more damage then me :) , but still for me the problem is only two new quests?

I hope that for Easter we will have at least 20 quests ... that will take me let's say one month ...

Noobmic

If you didn't read I said Easter quests ... if you played for a while you should know that for Thanksgiving and for Christmas quests the ideea was to accept them on that day but to complete them it took some time because of the requirements and sub-quests.

DeletedUser

I remember them keeping the quests for some days not for some months

Noobmic

Yes this is the reason why I posted that I hope it will take at least one month ... at lvl 99 I'm very bored, at least with quests it's more fun and I have something to do ...

DeletedUser

Anybody happen to know when this quest becomes avaliable ? It seems it is only avaliable to players above certain level, or with certain other prerequisites met.

DeletedUser

Probably no more than a couple days before Easter. The only quests we saw on Beta were relatively easy: 15 wood for one, exploration for the other, but that will leave out some low-level players.

DeletedUser

This bites I have to spend $8600 bucks in a foreign store to complete this silly quest.

I sure hope the rewards are worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the quest information says this :

The loser (The size of the weapon...)

Maya Roalstad: I have talked to Billy again and that wimp kept insisting it's all his weapon's fault. Can't you just give him one of your weapons and make it look like he won? Maybe he'll get lost then and stops scaring away my customers with his whining...

Why cant I give him a razor blade or revolver no.1 that are actually some of the weapons I have.

Yea I know i don't have to do the quest but what kind of crap is that?

DeletedUser

Well the quest information says this :

The loser (The size of the weapon...)

Maya Roalstad: I have talked to Billy again and that wimp kept insisting it's all his weapon's fault. Can't you just give him one of your weapons and make it look like he won? Maybe he'll get lost then and stops scaring away my customers with his whining...

Why cant I give him a razor blade or revolver no.1 that are actually some of the weapons I have.

Yea I know i don't have to do the quest but what kind of crap is that?

stop whining. No one likes a whiner. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.