RP Discussion Biker gangs

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im all for it if we can keep it somewhat clean for the minors (under 18- no offense to anyone intended) who frequent these pages. other than the drugs i think it would be good whichever way you took it. (both are good ideas) you could mix a bit of both say 2 rival gangs are competing in the gun smugling and the police start investigating them both to try and stop them after they get a bit to violent say murdering opposing members and civilians similar to the original "Banditos" incident in the north west a few years ago when ATF sent a agent into the gangs to collect evidence it happened about the same way your heading. you might even be able to pull up the stories of that for a model or guide so to speek.. just a thought though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26409

Plot: a new gang has arrived to the area. The old ones are cautious. The new ones try to take over the old ones' weapon smuggling operation. Few murders, but lots of fist fighting, robberies and such. Police occasionally shows up to turn the tables.

If that's OK, I'll start it some time tomorrow.

DeletedUser

i think he was just stating he was trying to keep it more towards the stereotypical outlaw gang. most 1% gangs ride American made choppers with very few foreign choppers but you wont never see a crotch-rocket in one of those gangs. when my department did a investigation in to a local charter of a big time gang last year i noticed this. they don't classify sports bikes as bikes. if i remember correctly it was called a "tinker toy".

DeletedUser26409

i think he was just stating he was trying to keep it more towards the stereotypical outlaw gang. most 1% gangs ride American made choppers with very few foreign choppers but you wont never see a crotch-rocket in one of those gangs. when my department did a investigation in to a local charter of a big time gang last year i noticed this. they don't classify sports bikes as bikes. if i remember correctly it was called a "tinker toy".

That's what I meant. But it's a game. I'd still prefer choppers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.