RP Discussion Biker gangs

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26409

I thought about starting an RP about outlaw bikers. Would anyone be interested in that?

Also post plot ideas (war between gangs, an undercover agent perhaps?)

DeletedUser

That sounds like fun, but it's hard to portray a biker gang without stuff like drugs and sex, so I doubt Regal would be happy about it.

DeletedUser

Yup. Ain't got much homework today, make getting on ALOT easier.

DeletedUser26409

Yeah... You're probably right about that. I think that we could drop the sex but there would have to be some drugs. Post suggestions anyway. If Regal's not OK with it we can drop it any time.

Edit: I think the illegal drugs could be mostly dropped (the use of them at least) if we stuck to alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha I'm here too! (rflmao) and I think that finds pretty cool. Don't have long to discuss at the moment but we should think of why are they outlaws???

DeletedUser

Haha I'm here too! (rflmao) and I think that finds pretty cool. Don't have long to discuss at the moment but we should think of why are they outlaws???
Good question :p. Maybe they're a notorious biker gang?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind joining, even as a new member to this forum. If it's alright that is. :)

It might be a bit hard without the sex/drugs/alcohol angle, but I think we could make do. Gotta keep the gods of the forums happy. :p

Thanks for considering me!

~Jess

DeletedUser

you might be able to get away with dropping the sex and drugs and use alcohol and gun trafficking instead. :D
and violent attacks like beatings and murder... just a thought

DeletedUser

Well, this is the primary reason my Russian mafia idea from some months ago never started. It's just too hard to keep clean.

DeletedUser26409

1. Do you (everybody) think that we could allow minor usage of alcohol? (occasionally getting wasted in a bar and brawls and such)

2. The bikers should be in an outlaw biker club 'cause I was thinking that the plot would be something like this: a (fictive) biker club has arrived to a (fictive) town and are setting up in there to use it for drug and weapons smuggling etc. And they're countered by the local Iron Pigs MC (a law enforcement motorcycle club, not fictive:D). Possibly there would also be a secret agent among the outlaws (possibly having a moral dilemma choosing sides).
It's very... unfinished... But what do you think of something like that?

Edit

3. Potential players:
me
KILLTHEHIPPIE
RAWDOG
pieboy12345
Dimmae
Falcon McCallister ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For number one. Yes pretty much

Number 2 Not so sure bout drugs

DeletedUser26409

Yeah, agreed. Let's drop the drugs and stick to the weapon smuggling.

DeletedUser

1. Sounds a little soft, but I guess it's the best we can do.

2. I'd prefer a good ol' fashioned gang war, and for that, I think, an undercover agent would give it one too many dimensions.

DeletedUser

Yay I'm on the list! I will definitely join! :D Can't wait.

~Jess

DeletedUser26409

1. Sounds a little soft, but I guess it's the best we can do.

2. I'd prefer a good ol' fashioned gang war, and for that, I think, an undercover agent would give it one too many dimensions.

So you're proposing the same plot without the secret agent? Or just a war between two gangs?

DeletedUser26409

I still like the idea of Iron Pigs. I could also go with gang war but I'd add the Iron Pigs for an unpredictable turn of events now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.