Biggest pet peeves on The West?

DeletedUser36029

Another option is to job for cash in game and use that to buy the exact gear you want off the markets after the event is over. Might not get -every- item on your wish list; but also will likely be less pissed off then spending RL cash and then not getting it either :p

Life is choices. And not all choices will get you exactly what you want every time anyway, so it is, as always, up to the individual to decide what options and deck they draw from

DeletedUser35520

well i think the big problem is mainly that the event items are the only ones ever updated. when the first tombola hit, the chests were still relevant, now every single item in them has been surpassed and essentially useless outside of for collections and quests (al's belt etc). So the in game value of the items has plummeted in the nearly 3 years, while the cost remains the same. Of course players are not going to be unhappy about that. As mentioned, it is still a choice to play, but for those who do you can expect more negativity and backlash from it, because you are selling them something worth nothing. Whereas before it was not what they wanted, but it had some value

DeletedUser36029

On that I would not disagree. I think changing out the premium chest for the glossy premium chest would be a decent change given the relative value of the items. However having said that... if I do a 800 spin I know what the odds are and what the potential prizes are in that category

asdf124

On that I would not disagree. I think changing out the premium chest for the glossy premium chest would be a decent change given the relative value of the items. However having said that... if I do a 800 spin I know what the odds are and what the potential prizes are in that category

even at 150(9k pretz) the odds are still pretty bad and if you get one of those chests(fancy, steel or unique) I can guarantee that their is a high chance of it being worthless.

I think that they should remove all chests due to now, they seem irrelevant to the game from tambola's(other than the tambola sets)

Other reason is, I predict level cap will be raised in a year or 3......

DeletedUser35520

Now the first and foremost thing is whether the game will continue for 3 years more.

if they continue on the same path, i think most would be surprised if it did. A new level cap would mean new gear and chests with that gear inside, which will be obsolete one tombola after they are added.

Ignoring the fact that players have moved towards gutting their collections and buying gear from the market instead of from the tombola, they won't have added a decease level function (like if it takes 3 of something to make level 1, you can pay cash and lower the level and receive 2 of the items back).

The fair and event prizes will remain the same, doesn't look like new adventures by then... Nothing about FF's changed just more HP and more Damage added and dueling will still be a mess. And the only advertisements that can be found will be on our own Cinema with outdated versions, but Grepolis 2 will be out for those interested

DeletedUser36559

As long as the money keeps meeting the required standards then yes the game will still continue, apart from dueling they haven't seemed to touch any other feature and they throw out as many tombolas as possible.

asdf124

As long as the money keeps meeting the required standards then yes the game will still continue, apart from dueling they haven't seemed to touch any other feature and they throw out as many tombolas as possible.

Tambolas may stop or become reintroduced(bring back the current items as next tambolas) until their is no use for such gear or when they make you able to do any job as pure dodge/aim with full labor points.

DeletedUser35120

Tambolas may stop or become reintroduced(bring back the current items as next tambolas) until their is no use for such gear or when they make you able to do any job as pure dodge/aim with full labor points.

Pure aim/dodge. Hmm. So you wanna duel and job both at the same time? That's like asking for the game become easier. Also, if you can any job being pure aim/dodge, why would there be Jobbers who can't duel?

And in any case you can still do all jobs.. at least unlock the job with levels.. it was tougher back in the times. Do not ask for making the game even easier, geez.

DeletedUser35520

yea i agree. go back 4 plus years ago when players had to make a choice to duel OR ff OR trade etc... The game play was superior compared to now. Adding sets I don't think was a bad idea, but it still feels like everything is added with a singular mindset of how will "this" fit into the current game, not how will it effect the game overall. And at no point has anything been rebalanced again. All of that shop/named gear that was introduced for the level 150 update is the best example. It was just thrown at us and useless before anyone even hit 150. My point to that is I think they made a push to allow players to be good at multiple aspects of the game with the sets, but instead of small increments they over powered gear. None of that is a news flash, but at some point you would think they would try to adjust. That could mean, as mentioned, higher player levels and a rebalancing of gear all around, but really hope we see some positive signs soon, even if its just an end of the year road map or an early version of next years cause this game is literally on life support and the Dr's are no where to be found. They may be working hard on improvements, but if don't hear about them or see them, then players still leave in the mean time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34862

HhurRGHH! Perforated Hat! What is it good for? HhurRGHH! Absolutely Nothin!

I don't understand why some things found in Bag with a Common Product are good for nothing items. This hat is for when you might happen to be going on a Carribbean holiday or swanking down into a funk soul den in New Orleans. Not exactly common.

That's my pet peeve, other than not enough players come to battle as the incentive to do so is not designed to be enough. Otherwise this game is perfect to me :)

DeletedUser36559

When you are in a fort battle with 100+ attackers and the order was to move to north center and you see 1 spot left in the north center and you have the biggest dilemma as to whether you should set in that one spot knowing that if you get bumped you will get killed by AT, DT or north wall.