Biggest pet peeves on The West?

DeletedUser36559

I wouldn't bother trying to get anything if the stats are unknown, maybe the previous sets are better and this was intended for fairbanks and players to catch up on gear. On a side note please tell me there's no reskill potion in the 800 nugget try since that is what I got last time...

DeletedUser36979

... On a side note please tell me there's no reskill potion in the 800 nugget try since that is what I got last time...

It is (currently) not among the prizes on beta, but like with the stats for sets, who knows what will happen later on, this is InnoGames after all

Edit: On .net servers those annoying green potions are among the stuff you get for 800 nuggets :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Won one of those on the Fair and it is useless to me. I will never, ever use it. :(

DeletedUser35520

still nice man, even chingas has a little value in the weapons

Pankreas PorFavor

I got a steel chest from the Independence day event. I learned not to expect anything special from them, I prepared myself for a precise pepper gun or golden buffalo necklace. And what do I get? Cook gentleman's dinner recipe. Are you serious, Innogames? "Rare, precise and fancy items as well as some special recipes." Special recipe?! My pure trader character in beta has 71 of those - only because I sold around 50 of them recently to the wandering trader... Is that what you consider special? FFS!!
The community is constantly asking you to give these chests and overhaul, the request is out there for years and you just don't want to listen...

DeletedUser35520

I got a steel chest from the Independence day event. I learned not to expect anything special from them, I prepared myself for a precise pepper gun or golden buffalo necklace. And what do I get? Cook gentleman's dinner recipe. Are you serious, Innogames? "Rare, precise and fancy items as well as some special recipes." Special recipe?! My pure trader character in beta has 71 of those - only because I sold around 50 of them recently to the wandering trader... Is that what you consider special? FFS!!
The community is constantly asking you to give these chests and overhaul, the request is out there for years and you just don't want to listen...

yea all chests are a joke. those need to be updated, bag with a rare item and the crafting bags should be removed from the game, the fair rewards updated, new adventures, dueling in general, etc etc etc... not sure what players are really suppose to be excited about. that's not meant to be dramatic just the truth. The game can still be a lot of fun at times, but with nothing except events, shop displays, and bug fixes popping up there is no buzz. All year I can can say great work on the crafting multiple items at once and yea... It leaves players feeling like developers are working on other games and this one is slowly getting forgotten about.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that they are desperately trying to get new players into the game, but in the process, they are extending a massive middle-finger to the long-term players, players who buy Nuggets and pay their wages.
They just don't care enough to make such changes. It's easier - and cheaper - for them to just leave things like that alone and let the loyal players gripe, knowing nothing will ever get done about it. :ph34r:

DeletedUser36559

After receiving a lot of items which I didn't want from steel chests/ premium chests I don't really bother opening them anymore, maybe my idea of "Rare" and "precise" are different from others but that's just me.

DeletedUser34408

Clearly that's the main purpose of chests now, apart from a new world opening and the odd punter having a dip at a few of them their main purpose now seems to be to get people to purchase them indirectly through tombola's. 800 nuggets could get you a premium chest in a top category tombola spin yet items such as Crazy Horse's Indian Jacket are still inside, precisely the reason I will never spin in the 800 nugget category again.

DeletedUser36029

Ahh but at least you didn't spend 1500 nuggets for it in the shop :p I guess it was a deal based on that.... though like everyone else I would like to see the contents of said things updated

DeletedUser35352

Great that i have to check .de forum to get latest news about small updates/changes or new sets :/

DeletedUser34408

Ahh but at least you didn't spend 1500 nuggets for it in the shop :p I guess it was a deal based on that.... though like everyone else I would like to see the contents of said things updated

That's exactly the point, currently, as many players have indicated, their not worth 800 nuggets let alone 1500 nuggets as per UP Shop based on the items regularly found inside. If you think you're getting a good deal by unfortunately winning one in a 800 nugget category tombola spin then good luck to you.

DeletedUser34408

Following up on my last post, it would be great and most importantly fairer if they removed the non-event items (chest, bonds, potions and buffs) for nuggets purchases and keep it as it is now for bond/flowers/hearts/rocket purchases.

They can try re-jigging the contents of certain chests but I don't see much scope for improvement unless they tweak the skills and attributes of items or reduce the price of chests dramatically for them to be relevant again, there are possibly only 3 items in a premium chest that are worth anything close to 1500 nuggets, Howdah, Golden Tomahawk and INNO Belt and even then its debatable given that 1.2Mil in-game cash gets you a better weapon than Howdahs with the upgrade feature.

DeletedUser33353

That is actually better than my last two back to back steel chests I have received Micky12. Grats to you.....maybe.

DeletedUser34408

If you won that with a rocket spin then good job, it's a fair prize, it takes several weeks at the least to accumulate 1000 bonds, if you won that with nuggets then it's kind of like of walking into a golf pro shop wanting a pair of new golf shoes, slapping your money on the counter and the staff proceed to blindfold you while they bring 10 assorted items to the counter including 3 pairs of shoes, some golf tees, some golf balls and a 3 day pass to a health and well being igloo in Alaska and ask you to pick one.