Biggest pet peeves on The West?

DeletedUser35520

Tolerating multi accounts of big spenders...

if you think this game is bad with multis, go spend sometime on other game sites like kabam. you will gladly come back here with the knowledge that they overall do a great job and outside of banning same household accounts per server, not much else they can do. If you suspect someone of multis, report them and let the mod team do their jobs

DeletedUser36559

Players FF'ing when they are not needed at all and re-skilling to something other than a fort build when they are needed the most.

DeletedUser23252

1-Quests that I can't finish for what ever reason
2-Quest that requires me to be awake at 2 AM
3-Drop rates, 30% chance 3 in 10 hours work...not really more like 1 in 10 hours
4-price gouging

DeletedUser35533

1.right now Im peeved that we still don't have vs npc in adventures and that I still can't lock my skill pick (have to repick the same 3 skills over and over and over)
2.I have done all the quests by now but I still recall how much the "be here at 6 in the morning" quests sucked
3. still can't get a green crafting achievement (49 to go, was 70+ when I started) since I maxed out my craft and have to wait a week for every point. county fair achievement are just product and time sinks.

Players FF'ing when they are not needed at all and re-skilling to something other than a fort build when they are needed the most.
would not that kind of be a self making demand ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

would not that kind of be a self making demand ?

I guess it is a self making demand but it does annoy me. If one alliance is losing non-stop no one bothers to turn up and they all end up reskilling and when the alliance starts recruiting, start to pick things up everyone decided to 'reskill to FF' only because the alliance has started winning again...

DeletedUser33353

LOL, golf is a pet peeve of mine....the reason I figured you did that down in Texas ;)

DeletedUser34408

1. The current dueling formula.
2. Fort Fighters who whine, cry and carry on like a pork chop in a synagogue when they get dueled yet have no qualms KO'ing someone 100 levels below them in a Fort Fight.
3. Heart, Flower and Egg sending events.

DeletedUser36192

1. The current dueling formula.
2. Fort Fighters who whine, cry and carry on like a pork chop in a synagogue when they get dueled yet have no qualms KO'ing someone 100 levels below them in a Fort Fight.
3. Heart, Flower and Egg sending events.
+1 on duel forumla
where do you find the whining FFers? no one on el dorado gives a crap if you duel em anymore :p

other pet peeves include:
1. Noobs (seriously) asking for tons of freebies
2. number of sets INNO make.
3. pointless quests that i have to complete for achievements sake.
4. Having tons of towns in an alliance with 1-5 people rather than just having a few towns with lots of people. (i know people don't want to leave their towns, just bugs me).