Biggest pet peeves on The West?

DeletedUser

There is a difference in bond amounts won in fort battles per character class? :unsure:

jarograv

No sami dear, it's just that not many advents deal 20k damage in a battle and we don't get bonds for waiting without LOS to hold a tower for 4 rounds :p

DeletedUser

my biggest peeve.... i have many... but today..
it is:
having to click twice to send 20 rockets:
we have as many "friends" as we have, to collect said rockets but.. just above the send when you click on the so called "friend" is "remove friend"!!!! wich means more clicks if you slip just to negate...
if your going to continue with this type of interaction then it will need something sorting out!!!!!!!!!!

rant over :)

DeletedUser

mine
That moment when you spot a golden ring around a high level job but you cannot do the job either because it is locked or you are lacking sufficient labor points.

DeletedUser33353

mine
That moment when you spot a golden ring around a high level job but you cannot do the job either because it is locked or you are lacking sufficient labor points.
Or when u find one.....and by the time u get there...someone has spammed it so it has gone away :(

DeletedUser35968

mine

Or when u find one.....and by the time u get there...someone has spammed it so it has gone away :(
Just like hunting an alive bounty :D

I had this situation once:

I found out this guy got 1500Hp at the most. Because he never changes his dress.
He had this *very high* alive bounty. So I buffed and dueled him.
The result was 0-1480. Exactly one hour later, I try to duel him again, and found out that he is KO'ed.

The big twist was that: his bounty is still there. He got killed from the job.

DeletedUser36559

5 mins before a battle you buff up, wear fort fighting gear then realise ur HP is only half of what it's meant to be so you buy a health potion for 27 bonds, drink the potion then realise your HP was already nearly full...

Snr Sarg

When the travelling fair opens while you're sleeping, yet just a 6 or 7 hours later almost all of the products have been delivered by some greedy so and so and there are no more bonds to be earnt, unless you have a stack of Printing Plates or Bags of Loot :(

How about varying the time the fairs open Inno, seems a tad unfair on most European players when they always start in the early hours of the morning in Europe

DeletedUser36011

When the travelling fair opens while you're sleeping, yet just a 6 or 7 hours later almost all of the products have been delivered by some greedy so and so and there are no more bonds to be earnt, unless you have a stack of Printing Plates or Bags of Loot :(

How about varying the time the fairs open Inno, seems a tad unfair on most European players when they always start in the early hours of the morning in Europe

This works both ways, many a time players are inconvenienced by their timezones. Quests arent a great example since we know about them and pre planning goes into it.

But for example bonus code competitions are a good example, more often than not they are held at random times where they are good for Europeans and not so good for others. The last one was good for Australasians and Europeans, but bad for Americans. Generally someone misses out from the Americas or Australasia with the randomness of these, but never the Europeans

DeletedUser36559

That gate keeper guy who posts bonus codes when I'm at work or when I'm sleeping.

1Big Chief

Pet Peeve: Inno wanting me to be more active to gather stuff.. then blow if I have excess on Fair.. right !!
Sorry to say.. good or bad .. I have never once donated anything.. any world and never will
The good thing here.. is as Sarg & others have a need for Bonds from it.. I don't.. Good for them ;)

Just like you have to KEEP TRYING to give the monkey an item from your inventory till he's happy with right item
Com'on People.. Inno is just trying to suck you dry.. and get you working when new quests need it
I know they are trying to keep the game rolling.. but this ain't the way

But if it keeps you & others entertained.. why not :cool:

I'd rather INNO introduce Dueling Challenges .. and not force us duelers to duel weak to lower our Duel Mot :rolleyes:

There are many things that annoy me.. as many stated before.. but truthful.. they get more right than wrong.. but DON'T tell them that :laugh:

DeletedUser25707

Bounty protection.

If someone is going to duel me every hour just for the fun of it, I should have the right to post a bounty on him the second I get a report that my bounty was collected.

DeletedUser

New World opens and you again realize you are not even the second best :/

Snr Sarg

This works both ways, many a time players are inconvenienced by their timezones. Quests arent a great example since we know about them and pre planning goes into it.

But for example bonus code competitions are a good example, more often than not they are held at random times where they are good for Europeans and not so good for others. The last one was good for Australasians and Europeans, but bad for Americans. Generally someone misses out from the Americas or Australasia with the randomness of these, but never the Europeans

I am in Europe and have never yet benefitted from one of these bonus code competitions, so that kinda blows your point right out the water, sorry.

In fact, I've only ever seen one in 6 years playing the game, and I was too late for that one too

DeletedUser35968

People keeps howdah/GT for rare item collection, so that the real duelers don't get hands on them :-|

DeletedUser36559

The fact that there is no player to player trading system and people just keep stealing things off the market.