Biggest pet peeves on The West?

DeletedUser33342

I still think the crafting system is not advanced enough.

"hey allmar can you make me 20 bayo's, i have the products"
yes ofcourse, but it will take me 20 minutes to avoid an error! :eek:

when you make 120-140 amulets for a large fort battle, how long does that take?
the bot prevention is really a pain in the ass for me.

Deleted User - 1693871

I still think the crafting system is not advanced enough.

"hey allmar can you make me 20 bayo's, i have the products"
yes ofcourse, but it will take me 20 minutes to avoid an error! :eek:

when you make 120-140 amulets for a large fort battle, how long does that take?
the bot prevention is really a pain in the ass for me.

Yes the bot prevention is a pain, however the easy way to avoid it is click on something else after crafting say 20 items. Your avatar, the messages screen, whatever. Then go back to the crafting.

DeletedUser

No 1 pet peeve: People who constantly ask for stuff in alliance chat :/

I don't mean alliance mates needing a specific thing for a quest/crafting push/whatever. But I bet most alliances have the kind I mean.

"Hey, anybody got 6 saws/3 toolboxes/8 lassos/duel buffs/etc etc" every time they log on.

"yeah, I have 6 saws, I spent 2 hours yesterday doing sawing wood. Your toon has a sick note, maybe??" :/

DeletedUser22685

No 1 pet peeve: People who constantly ask for stuff in alliance chat :/

I don't mean alliance mates needing a specific thing for a quest/crafting push/whatever. But I bet most alliances have the kind I mean.

"Hey, anybody got 6 saws/3 toolboxes/8 lassos/duel buffs/etc etc" every time they log on.

"yeah, I have 6 saws, I spent 2 hours yesterday doing sawing wood. Your toon has a sick note, maybe??" :/

You reminded me of two more of my pet peeves: having to earn things myself, and people who don't give me free stuff :(

DeletedUser36011

You reminded me of two more of my pet peeves: having to earn things myself, and people who don't give me free stuff :(

Biggest peeve is having Futu in my town and not using the gear he has been lent properly!

Deleted User - 1278415

the prayer threads that always get brought back up after a few months of inactivity

DeletedUser36559

The people who post ALL their hits and missed shots in fort chats during the battle.

DeletedUser11791

Getting an "OK" message when ever i do something. FOr example: I know I am using a buff and there is no way once used to undo it. So why the ok message.
Very annoying.

DeletedUser22685

The buff one gives you the chance to decline the use of the buff. It's not uncommon for somebody to click the wrong buff by accident, so it's hardly a pointless feature.

Deleted User - 1278415

I would like the buff message to only come up if Im using a duel buff and Im launching another duel buff. and the same for Fort buff for a fort buff.

But not when Im launching 1 for the 1st time of either. I dislike seeing the warning and trying to figure out if I have just launched a fort buff and if I have a fort buff on or not.

The descriptions need to state "This is a fort buff you already have a fort buff on you sleepy idiot"

DeletedUser26856

Server time quests. Server day quests, fine. But too many of the server time
quests fall at really ridiculous times like 3am. NOT going to get up at 3 am
to fulfill the requirements of a quest. It will remain undone.

This x1000

DeletedUser34876

1. The scroll bar in the fort fight result window. One click down and you jump 3 screens. I can never find out how much damage I've made or dodges.

2. Inequality with bonds from fort fights. Advents (me included) don't get enough. If I have my skills 100% for fort fights I will still never be near the bonds other people get. Should be equal for all trades.

3. The interface, too much graphic and scrolling and other annoying things that you should be able to turn off in settings. I have a slow computer with a small screen. When I get to the merchant he stills fill up my screen. The scrolling when you arrive somewhere you already have focused and it goes on and on and on and on. Settings-options-scrolling-off please.

Worth a mention:
That the DOL was reintroduced, it's not cool telling people that this is the only chance to get it and you have to pay x for it and you will be alone with a few others. And then change that. All special items should be treated the same, Black Friday, Soccer, DOL. Have them on sale all the time or take them away from the game.

DeletedUser33353

Worth a mention:
That the DOL was reintroduced, it's not cool telling people that this is the only chance to get it and you have to pay x for it and you will be alone with a few others. And then change that. All special items should be treated the same, Black Friday, Soccer, DOL. Have them on sale all the time or take them away from the game.

By the DOL, I assume you mean the DOI(Declaration of Independence)? And, it got re-introduced? I always thought that was a one time rare item?

DeletedUser34876

First time it was introduced I think there were only 10 or 20 for sale and it said that it was going to be it. Then a lot of people complained that they sold out before they even knew that it was there so they put on another 20 or so. Also it has been in the lottery. I was on holiday for Black Friday but have no chance of getting those items so I don't see why other people should be able to get the Declaration.

DeletedUser35968

DoI was available for three times ;
1) 20 numbers for sale on all worlds , only for nuggets.
2) By lottery
3) Christmas 2013. If you're lucky, you could win DoI/Tongs for 50k/50nuggets

DeletedUser

2. Inequality with bonds from fort fights. Advents (me included) don't get enough. If I have my skills 100% for fort fights I will still never be near the bonds other people get. Should be equal for all trades.

This is my one and only pet peeve.