Biggest cash loss in NPC Duel

DeletedUser

Yeah, that happens. The system picks a weapon closest to their level, and at around 45, that means it'll be a pillow... :)

DeletedUser

hmm, glad to see i aint the only one to make less than stellar decisions ingame :0
... finally got around to completing the adventurers questline w my lvl 68 (dueling lvl 68) world 10 guy ... was trudging home again w 10.6k cash or so and in a moment of madness decided to duel the highest rank (lvl 86, dueling lvl 102!) opponent on my list ... = ko in 5 rounds ... aarggh! .. i felt sick, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24683

Two weeks ago, I lost about 20k in a NPC's duel.
In world 6 BR. :sad:

DeletedUser

I think my biggest loss is either to Jacob or Lucas, I underestimated both of them the first time I met them. Wasn't more than around $1500 though.

DeletedUser

Just got 466 exp from 5 NPC duels... Best way to level up quickly... I do jobs only if I need money. All other cases, go and duel an NPC if available.. Been koed once or twice in that because of my over enthusiasm but never lost more than a $1000

DeletedUser

hmm, glad to see i aint the only one to make less than stellar decisions ingame :0
... finally got around to completing the adventurers questline w my lvl 68 (dueling lvl 68) world 10 guy ... was trudging home again w 10.6k cash or so and in a moment of madness decided to duel the highest rank (lvl 86, dueling lvl 102!) opponent on my list ... = ko in 5 rounds ... aarggh! .. i felt sick, lol.

Why do you walk with that much cash anyway...?

Just go and accept the quest from that guy in the lower right corner of the map, walk back to your town, duel him until you win, and deposit the money immediately? (tumble)

DeletedUser

mine is only 400 something dollars. Not exactly sure what the amount was.

DeletedUser

Which isn't strange since Hernando's can be equipped at level 43 with premium. Of course we disregard the fact they need to be level 57 to get the quest. The strange thing is I have seen NPCs wielding weapons 14-15 levels below the requirement.

DeletedUser

Which isn't strange since Hernando's can be equipped at level 43 with premium. Of course we disregard the fact they need to be level 57 to get the quest. The strange thing is I have seen NPCs wielding weapons 14-15 levels below the requirement.

yeah same here. at level 56 now, but for the last 5 levels at least i have seen every one of the named weapons a few times. level 55 guy with wyatt earps bluntline?

i think of all of them the 2 i have seen the least are boone's axe and billy's peacemaker maybe once or twice each

DeletedUser

builders don't have such bonuses right?

DeletedUser

nah, only soldiers.....3 levels reg or 6 levels lower with premium, but the npcs are a different breed i guess