Big Timber (calling mature gamers)

DeletedUser

Letter by our Head of Recruiting.

Hello from Big Timber

I'm Ms. Layla from Big Timber and we're looking for some good people to settle in our town. Since you don't have a home yet, I invite you to take a look at us.

We are a group of friendly people working as a team who decided to get together and build up another town. We have definite goals in place as well as a philosophy of having fun while becoming at least one of the best towns in the West.

We want mature, active players with a generous nature who will invest their talent, funds, and friendship to their hometown. Our forums will be active and fun. Our leadership is strong and committed to team work. Currently we are looking for soldiers, duelers, and adventurers, levels 20 and above. We also want one or two high level workers, (30+), who are looking for that next great construction job. We have that for you.

If you're ready for a place to hang your hat, and make friends, you should check us out and ask me any questions you might have ... don't decide on another town before talking with me about Big Timber.

A brief application is below. If you'd like to be considered as a resident, please give me some information about you.

Good luck to you. I hope to be welcoming you home soon.

Ms. Layla
Big Timber
Head of Recruiting
Diplomat

<><><>\\\///<><><><><>\\\///<><><>

Big Timber Application for Residency

Character Name -
Character Class -
Character Level -
Dueling Level -
Currently active in another town? -
If so, average contribution to town funds -
Active in other worlds? -
Tell me what you want in your hometown -
Tell me your play 'style' (eg. bad to the bone gunslinger, or quiet hometown resident)-

While we have great fun in our town, there is no room for free loading. If you want to skate by and make no contributions to the town, we're not the place for you. A great community doesn't come free. On the other hand, we watch out for our own. If you are dueled and need back up or retaliation, you'll get it.