Big surge for new community in Colorado

DeletedUser

Role Playing

Hi Guys,

I just thought i'd let you know that i have a very keen role player in my town Peach Springs in Colorado. He is the Saloon owner and has a thread dedicated on the forum. We are working very hard to bring back community to the game and made peach Springs 2 weeks ago and it is already getting quite big (22,000 points). If you have a character on Colorado join Peach Springs to get involved if you wish :)

Cheers,
Ven

DeletedUser

I am Vennegoor and I am proud to say that I am the head recruiter for the up and coming town of Peach Springs.

Peach Springs is a growing town which already has a number of dedicated and helpful members but which is also looking to grow. It is our aim to only get active members to make a big community with plenty of social interaction. As such we would like to invite you to join us.

If you'd be willing to spend a few days and even maybe a week in a town where not everything is fully levelled but you'd like to be a part of a new community where you can be part of the forums, construction and diplomacy of the town please let me, JordanG1993 or English Bill know. We're going to need people to do jobs like recruiting, building, diplomacy and many more. Believe me when I say that Peach Springs really will be a big town in the future and hopefully we can bring back things such as fort battles etc.

I hope to see you there and honestly, if you have any questions, let me know!

But please only reply if you think you'll be active.

Cheers,
Vennegoor

Below is a quick message i sent out about role playing in our town (optional)

Hi Guys,

I just thought i'd let you know that i have a very keen role player in my town Peach Springs in Colorado. He is the Saloon owner and has a thread dedicated on the forum. We are working very hard to bring back community to the game and made peach Springs 2 weeks ago and it is already getting quite big (22,000 points). If you have a character on Colorado join Peach Springs to get involved if you wish :)

Cheers,
Ven