big iusse v 1.23

kyle54312

ok i can see nothing on the game map all i see is green, no trees,no rivers,no towns , no jobs nothing

not only that but i cant see the left side bar for towns,town forums and so on. i have is on the lowest size

this is iusse and i need it fixed fast

DeletedUser12734

refresh your window

Last edited by a moderator:

kyle54312

mines not like that its the game it self

and i rereshed it 5 times

Jugus Mortis

ok i can see nothing on the game map all i see is green, no trees,no rivers,no towns , no jobs nothing

When I logon with my phone ...via opera mini ...I can't either see the "left side of the screen" ,no mather what ...its a programming thing that you have done with the page ,learn how to make a page adjust to any resolution before you starting to programme ....Now i'll have to reach the city via the ranking /me/then town...very annoying! Is that something you can fix? Or you have to put the town access to the right side!

DeletedUser15169

My duel, telegram, and invite buttons dont work when im using IE 8 or Google chrome, however they do work on firefox. I tend to think this may be a compatibility issue?

Timo 6

Yeah Firefox is best for the west - IE has lots of problems, Chrome 3 sometimes doesn't work and the new update broke in Opera (fixed now or soon though)

Infidel

I have the same problem.
I use Internet Explorer 7
Even after updating to Internet Explorer 8, I still have this problem..

Is it amateur hour at Innogames? How can they release this update without testing its compatablilty with Internet Explorer? Amazing...

thealex90

I've got quite a problem on world 7, when i view my charecther profile, under my name is the word " Ass "

HarveyNobum

Only green here too, I tried a refresh and a forced refresh. I don't really want to delete all my cookies. I hate improvements that make things worse!

ibangali

can't see any thing, can't play either

ok i cant see nothing on the game map all i see is green, no trees,no rivers,no towns , no jobs nothing

not only that but i cant see the left side bar for towns,town forums and so on. i have is on the lowest size

I'm facing almost same problem; I can't see my own town, can't do any job or work. after login I can see only left side and right side game menus. and medfield is totly green.

I'm using IE 8, I deleted all the cokies, refresh more than 5/6 times, logout, delete my passward coke and login again but still same. I played on wednesday and today is Thursday Nov. 19, 2009 I can't play, so I think its happening due to upgrading verson 1.23, its not my computer.

Please help us to play again.

kyle54312

umm staff this is the part when you come in and fix this fast

so far this has affected about 20 guys i know that play this

Jollygoodfella

I'm getting the same exact problem in opera 10.01. I just have a field of gras, with my character's icon and a timer for the job I'm currently doing. Usually refreshing will work after a few times, but I've been refreshing for the past five minutes and it's still not working.

Edit: Worked right after I posted this. Still a problem, though.

Edit v2.0: I just thought I'd add, it usually loads up to 38 or so elements before failing to load the rest of the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

andkamen

i get only grass when my internet is too slow to get the rest of the stuff to show

so check your internet connectoin strenght, it might be enough for the forum but not fot the game.

CarolAnn

Fort Battle map not loading after you load, attack or defend.. it sits there and a red message states:

Empty Server Response

and where the fort is suppose to be it says, "Loading the map."

I've got two battles going on in two different worlds and it does the same thing.