Big Ghost Towns

DeletedUser

Lot of big ghosts towns on the map today, I counted 2 with over 40,000 construction points and 5 with over 10,000.

So if you're after a bargain town, just hunt around the map, they are to be had.

DeletedUser

yeah saw that shiet today when i was checking around the map...
im feelin stupid that i did a town from scratch.. but well

DeletedUser

lol, I just abandoned one I took from 11,000 to 13,500 to take over a 42,800 one

DeletedUser

Maybe, must admit at the moment I feel less like this new town is mine since apart from the new market place I didn't do anything to build it, but Im sure that will pass, especially with the up and coming update that will allow you extend buildings indefinitely.

Plus the fact that I know got a level 10 bank and very little I need to build in the town with town funds will save me money which in turn will allow me to purchase more which in turn will allow me to do other things in the game sooner etc and I get seriously bored at sometime I can always abandon this town and go and build another.

DeletedUser

I'm new here so a ghost town with 500 construction points is pretty bad right? I just took one like that my first town,well taking waiting the 8 hours for it.

DeletedUser

If you're new, I'd advise you not to start your own town immediately, but it's your choice of course. :)

DeletedUser

w11 doesn't compare to other worlds. I found one sector in w9 with 2 42,800 ghost towns and another 40k.

DeletedUser

Upon starting the west I searched more for convenience of location rather then size of town. I have around 20 work sites in a convenient radius of my town.

DeletedUser

Taking over ghost towns

Im pretty new to the west-how exactly do you take over an abandoned ghost town? I tried travelling to it, but still have no clue.:unsure:

DeletedUser

Does it make any difference if you are already a member of a town?

DeletedUser

Does the fact that I am already a member of a town make any difference?

DeletedUser

You cannot take over a ghost town if you are already a member of a town.