Better Opening Time for Travelling Fair?

Discussion in 'Saloon' started by RaiderTr, Jun 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. RaiderTr

RaiderTr Well-Known Member

Can't it just be opened at Midnight server time (aka Daily reset time) as well?

It's too late for the majority of European players (hell, even for Germans) and it's already filled until the morning (for the most part).

I just can't get to dump the (most useless yet tons of) products sitting in my inventory for ages now, cause they always already are maxed there somehow.. and its becoming annoying..

2. Apelatia

Apelatia Moderator

Amen to that. Rather than a set time, a random start time that changes every time the fair arrives would be fairer I feel. With it this way, I have no hope of getting the 7k products achievement unless I stay up until 2AM every night whenever I think the fair might come around. As you can probably imagine, I'm not prepared to do that. Am amazed I've managed to get the final construction achievement as is :D

Snr Sarg and RaiderTr like this.
  3. RaiderTr

Yea, or that.

Apelatia likes this.
  4. Junkz

Junkz Well-Known Member

Real life fairs start in the morning xD
    Never i saw one opening at 2am, must be a western thing :D

RaiderTr likes this.
  5. P4F Mastermind

P4F Mastermind Member

I agree, I have so many products that I need to dump, and I always miss it because there are no announcements, and no specific starting time

RaiderTr likes this.
  6. AncySpanky

AncySpanky Member

Annoying problem yeah. Maybe another solution would be to increase the amount of products needed to build the circus and/or cap the amount of products 1 person can bring in 1 circus. For example max 10-20% per person, because even with random starting time 1 person that sees the Circus first can fill it all by him/herself.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    asdf124, Harsha.. and RaiderTr like this.
  7. asdf124

asdf124 Well-Known Member

Why not both? Increase amounts of products and percentage base. Also, the bond yield too

AncySpanky likes this.
  8. Dubjean

Dubjean Well-Known Member

The fair is fully constructed and filled in some worlds within 2 hours. It took me months to do the fair quest in a new world and the time wasn't horrible for me. Changing the time isn't going to change that it will be filled quickly, and random times will just let others fill it fast. A cap could be put on how much products could be donated to the fair so that many have the option of collecting the bonds for it vs a few. The fair could also be larger so that folks are also able to have a chance at the construction part of the quest.

9. Miw

Miw Member

And to think, the fair used to need a lot more supplies to be built. Some people complained about it being impossible to get enough of certain rare items, and it was then changed into what it is now, able to be finished in a single day... :)

10. RaiderTr

Well, rare items can stay as they are..