Best world?

DeletedUser39441

Hello all,

I m an old player ..and i want to rejoin the game and start for the beginnig . I would like to now which world is the Best with more action ..more fort batles.

Thank You in advanced!

DeletedUser15368

Colorado has medium battles, around 80 vs 80 (old server with most fighters max level, good tactical knowledge from players, players try to keep the sides balanced)
Idaho has medium and sometimes large battles, around 100 vs 90 (newest server, most fighters around level 100 and up, basic tactics, harder to balance due to premium gap)
The rest will probably offer small battles with max level players taking the spots.

Please note the numbers for Idaho will likely drop when the new server is opened next month, to the joy of absolutely no one. Anyone can look at the PvP numbers in the game and see that we can't support a new world.

Those are our 2 battle worlds. Both are struggling, but they're the best we have :D Whichever one you pick, I recommend trying to get the free tombola set for this event, not sure how the game was when you last played, but now tombola sets account for 50% of your effectiveness in battles, the other 50% is determined by which class you pick.

Welcome back to the clown fiesta :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Best? Of a bad bunch? Because we don't have a "good" bunch, thanks to dumb company policies that keep stretching it too thin.

In addition to Lulu, I have to tell that Colorado has its own oddness too. So don't expect "perfection"
But if I were you, I'd pick Colorado* over every other server, any time. To my regret, I wish I never started on Idaho madness.
(*Don't let its "Oldness" mislead you)

And, STAY THE HELL AWAY from any New P2W fest server.

DeletedUser15368

Don't let its "Oldness" mislead you
Indeed, old just means it's been through the death of the game through tombolas, the destruction of balanced fort battles, the rise and fall of tyrants, and survived to this day with a dedicated fort fighting community. You'll struggle to find the type of amazing players that traditionally Colorado attracted on new servers, in my experience.

RaiderTr

What is dead may never die,
But rises again, harder and stronger.

For that reason, I don't think new server(s) will effect Colorado as much as continuation of dumb company policies.

Last edited:

Harsha..

This is probably an appropriate question for this present time. I would like to make my post about why starting on a new server is a terrible idea. On the surface, it seems like a great idea - you get to start on a new world as a level 1 with everyone the same level. It appears "fair".

But, within a few weeks of the new world opening. we have the Day of the dead event and the Christmas sale. So, unless you buy nuggets, you will be stuck with clothes from the town's tailor while the people who spend nuggets will use gear that makes them pretty much gods in comparison. Most players will simply be cannon fodder. A year and more tombolas later. you've managed to achieve some parity, but the next world opens up. You just need to look at the state of worlds like Galveston and Houston to see what happens whenever a new world opens up.

There's also the matter of political turmoil in the new world. It's like a new-born country that was under the yoke of a dictatorship for decades. Everyone simply doesn't know better and the world gets divided among a series of "warlords" and this makes things worse. They are still trying to sort out things in Idaho with not much luck - and it will be the same in the new world.

Colorado is like a First world democracy. The problems have been sorted out long ago and the political situation is remarkably stable. There are some blips, like there always is, but never anything world threatening. The players in this place are all well-off and really generous. You will only find the patient here, not the desperate ones who would give up their mortage payments to stay ahead. You will be welcomed and get any gear you want cheap, provided you're nice. Within a year, and with the help of others, you will be high enough to compete in all spheres.

In short, it's a choice between growing up with the support of mature adults in Colorado versus growing up in a banana republic. I wish you luck in your choice :)

DeletedUser39438

This is probably an appropriate question for this present time. I would like to make my post about why starting on a new server is a terrible idea. On the surface, it seems like a great idea - you get to start on a new world as a level 1 with everyone the same level. It appears "fair".

But, within a few weeks of the new world opening. we have the Day of the dead event and the Christmas sale. So, unless you buy nuggets, you will be stuck with clothes from the town's tailor while the people who spend nuggets will use gear that makes them pretty much gods in comparison. Most players will simply be cannon fodder. A year and more tombolas later. you've managed to achieve some parity, but the next world opens up. You just need to look at the state of worlds like Galveston and Houston to see what happens whenever a new world opens up.
If only the game gods could consider a Tombola Free world for maybe a year. That would be interesting.

DeletedUser15368

Harsha wins this thread, we can go home now bois. Exceptional top quality post that should land in whichever njub who decided we need a new world's inbox ASAP, while there's still time to 180 on the opening.

Colorado is far from perfect though, however Utopian you want to paint it :D

If only the game gods could consider a Tombola Free world for maybe a year. That would be interesting.
About a week or two after Idaho opened and the DotD gambling simulation started, I pointed out the disgusting imbalance it caused to the west team, and suggested a solution similar to this for the next one. Was indifferently told that they can't run different versions of the game at the same time. So that is just a dream, as they aren't willing to try. Just like a Classic West server.

RaiderTr

That's because Idaho is ran by people who think they know better rather than the njubs who've been here for years :p

You would think.
Ironically all of the Fort Fighting based Alliances' leaders are (or were, if we consider the ones who has quitted too) supposedly experienced veterans.

Even if they all really are, it doesn't necessarily mean that they will be without ambition, ego, selfishness etc for more pixels than the others. (Ps. Err is human)

That being said, thankfully, there are still few of those, although very few.

Last edited: