Best Win to Loss Ratio

• Thread starter DeletedUser15169
  • Start date

DeletedUser20147

57 wins and 4 losses so far, and the gap is growing every day. And I won't attack workers but I do frequently attack players above my dueling level just for the thrill of it, winning constantly gets a bit boring after a while.

DeletedUser

Level 8
4 out of 6.Not bad for a small level player... I like dueling lvl 10 duelers....they're so weak.

DeletedUser

Thread necro ... because I reached a milestone: 1000 duel wins.

Thank you livio 95 from OG Italian Town-MC for being my 1000th victory. Too bad you had no cash.

1000 wins : 38 losses

26.3 : 1 ratio

DeletedUser9470

-Neo- 97.1% Mercenary Outpost

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wins 173 duels lost 23 not bad for my first The West character. Sadly only 1 ko...thus far more to come.

DeletedUser

Am i the only who finds dueling ratio to be useless. I could just continuously duel People that give me no exp and have the best ratio in the world, it's no accomplishment. So in saying that i will add my exp gain too.

14640 exp 258 wins 88 losses.

DeletedUser9470

Am i the only who finds dueling ratio to be useless. I could just continuously duel People that give me no exp and have the best ratio in the world, it's no accomplishment. So in saying that i will add my exp gain too.

14640 exp 258 wins 88 losses.

erm NO!!! you wouldnt even come close to our ratios.
and no you arent the only one who finds the duelling ratio to be boring:
there are alot of builders and adventurers who do too!
as for xp well thats no achievement as the one with most xp to win ratio is way ahead of you, but thats in another post not entitled BEST WIN TO LOSS RATIO!
funny that!
;)