Best Weapons/Guns

DeletedUser

The guns with the most damage are:

Melee: Bonne's Axe (35-205) Level 75 Required
Weapon: Billy's Peacemaker (79-163) Level 75 Required
Gun: Elephant Gun (1-400) Level 40 Required

As far as i know these are the guns that do the most damage. Please correct me if im wrong by replying.

MJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The guns with the most damage are:

Melee: Nat's Machete (20-163) Level 50 Required
Weapon: Allen's Pepperbox Revolver (33-153) Level 50 Required
Gun: Elephant Gun (1-400) Level 40 Required

As far as i know these are the guns that do the most damage. Please correct me if im wrong by replying.

MJ.
You completly wrong.

1292807309-clip-52kb.png

1292807338-clip-52kb.png

1292807363-clip-90kb.png

DeletedUser25480

you should view them on average damage tho, boon's can hit VERY high but you could hit something comparable to using a foil with it whereas general grants,golden saber and tschunka's have averages well over the 100 mark.

As for range theres Wyatt Earp's with 124-126 damage and golden colt with 101-149 that have better averages. Id rather hit slightly lower reliably than hit high than low over and over again.

DeletedUser

yes you need a high damage weapon but you have to have dueling skills and many of those other classes cant handle so it would not matter about the weapon but it would help to have a higher weapon

Deleted User - 1278415

elephant gun does suck. Its more of a trophy weapon. I've been around a player who had it on another world and they found it more for looks than for damage.

Its really humiliating to shoot someone for 6hp in a fort battle. I'd almost rather miss than to have that 6hp hit.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well the elephant gun shoots anywhere from 1hp - 400 average is about 200hp a shot for if you were to add up all your shots and average them it should be around 200hp also.

So you might hit for 6hp 1 round and 332 round 2 miss round 3 212 round 4 etc.
vs other weapons like the golden gun should average about 290hp each time but in a higher range 232 for low shot and 348 being a high shot... then lets add in all the bonuses the set includes to become the monster of the field.

DeletedUser

true golden gun has fort battle bounuses and so its top dog in fort battles and there are more advantages so if i had a free choiche eleaphant gun or golden gun i would pick golden gun for its advantages not for the damage

DeletedUser

im talking about which would do the most damage, not the best average.

DeletedUser25480

yes but the ones with the best average would do the most damage in a duel, yes you may hit a nice 350 with boon's in a duel but your next hit could be 150 whereas using a golden saber or another powerful weapon with a higher average your bound to do a lot more over the course of the entire duel.

Same with fort fighting, as previously said you could hit a 6 then a 400 whereas the golden rifle could hit 290-285, so you need to look at averages rather than max's if you want to see what the highest damage you could do with one is.

Deleted User - 1278415

im talking about which would do the most damage, not the best average.

Well being as the Elephant Gun (Currently not a dropable item only given out for competitions) and the Golden Gun (Very difficult quest to complete due to rare low drop items) are very hard to obtain I'd say the one that does the most damage is the Precise Winchester. You will see it owned by a lot of people.

DeletedUser

Precise Pepper Gun 1-444 is better than the elephant gun but still not the best at all... I have gotten hit for 1 damage by the pepper gun before...

DeletedUser

hers a dueling pistol wyatty earps pistol im not sure with damage saw it before but its in the 140's i think

DeletedUser

The elephant gun is one of them guns where you just hang it up on the wall.