Best Weapon You Have Used

DeletedUser

so... W11: the lvl 53 sword( sorry i dont remember it name properly:razz:)

DeletedUser

Sharp Bowie Knife. It has been a valuable companion slaughtering hundreds of soldiers, workers and adventurers. A few duelers as well, but they are dying species.

I am currently leveling up so I can at least get a regular Conquistador Sword. The damage is way above that of my knife and I welcome the change.

DeletedUser

The only people in future worlds who choose the Dueler class do so because they are not aware of how useless bonuses they will have. Unless InnoGames changes their advantages with the future updates I doubt anyone will choose to be a dueler any more. At last my "Changes to Dueler Advantages" suggestion got sent to developers, they might actually acknowledge the problem.

DeletedUser16628

Best weapon,Why belle of the ball so far on w-11 or my buntlines on w-6-w-1 and we can add belle starr for w-12 in 4 days:)

DeletedUser

Throwing knifes 2-66 (dueler quest)

DeletedUser

Sharp Conquistador Sword for wep. On w10 I have precise winchester (fort gun).. dang.. that thing drops some hits! :)

DeletedUser16628

Well how about that.I get to double post and it will be 11 months later or so.Again belle starr in w-13 is my favorite as I will have that tomorrow.