best RPer of all time semifinals B

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

who do you think deserves to move on to the next round of voting??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Well, first off congratulations to the RPers who moved on. You are the top 8 RPers this forum has ever seen!! Ok, group A is comprised of the people who placed first in their groups in round one, group B are the second place finishers. A few rules from now on are in order, since we're getting close to the end.

You CAN vote for yourself
You ARE able to vote for more than one person in each group.
You CAN post about your choices here
You MAY NOT insult someone who does not vote for you or who you voted for.
All votes will now be PUBLIC.
DO NOT let personal grudges or likes get in the way of voting OR consider RP skills outside this forum. This is to tell who is the best IN THIS FORUM, not others or who you like best.
In the event of a tie, I will bring the moderators in and after explaining why the people who are tied are there, ask them to break the tie. Their decision is FINAL.

Well, good luck to the RPers who moved on! :)

DeletedUser13682

Time to campiagn!

Vote smart, vote Johann.

This is my boomstick! And it can be yours too, if you vote for me, Johann Maximus! Bearer of the boomstick of freedom.

I have a dream, where one day, all people will see the value of the Campfire section, and they will flock here by the thousands, to partake in the gloriousness that is RPing. And they shall not post meaningless, one-liner spam posts, no my brothers and sisters, they shall post meaningful, intricate, beautiful posts, par none to anything that we believed they could do. And we shall lead them to that future, and everybody shall be happy. And, if you vote for me, I shall begin that process, begin sending the people to the glorious Campfire section!

RPing alone moves the wheels of modern imagination! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation, which everyone finds during the day, how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been RPing, the RPing of the wild west, of space, of modern times, of historic times, of fantasy, of heaven, hell, and everything in between, of the universe, down to the smallest atom, RPing about everything, but from the moment, as a child, when we realized that our imagination could be expressed and conveyed to everybody who would listen and read. It has been a lifetime experience, a neverending creation I say to you. And you will understand, my brothers and sisters, that it is an honor and a privilege to RP with a great group of people. We are warriors, warriors of words, of stories, of creating vivid mental images of joy and happiness, or sadness and longing, or hatred and anger, or anything we can think of, and we can make the people see what we want them to see, my brothers and sisters, see the amazing side of life, the imagination side, the side that can brighten a person's day, when they have walked through the shadow of the valley of death, and bring them back to life, to the good things in life. I say to you my brothers and sisters, that we can make them see the light, we shall make their days happier, we shall bring that little smile to their faces when they see that one little good thing in their day, we shall be their sun, we shall be their moon, we shall be their candle in the darkness, we shall be the ones that make their day! We are the champions! We are the chosen ones, the warriors of peace, the bringers of the good word of imagination to the masses, we are the best chance humanity has, and we must not waste this talent! Join me in showing the masses the joy of the Campfire section, join me in making their days bright, break through their darkness, and let them see, hallelujah!

Deleted User - 819397

lolz, nice speech, but we're going off of roleplaying ability on this forum alone ;)

DeletedUser

Vote James the Hunter. I've been here longer than all of you probablly combined. Except Peril. He's been here as long as me.

Deleted User - 819397

lolz...remember James, we aren't going off of seniority, but how your contributions have helped this section on this forum. Now your contributions are very heavy, since you've been here for so long and have been a top notch RPer since I came anyway :)

Deleted User - 819397

It looks like you'll move on to the finals, but that doesn't mean the fight stops there ;)

DeletedUser13682

It would be an honor to tag along with James. May the best RPer win!

Also, thank you. If only I have that kind of speech all the time.

Deleted User - 819397

No voting has occurred for several hours, and I don't believe any currently active RPers missed the thread, so I'm closing the poll and this thread. Moving on are Johannmaximus and James The Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.